Next spring...

So I have come to the conclusion that I will be selling my bike next spring… I love it, but I just don’t ride it as much as I’d like and I’m in the wanting of a summer car.

I’m going to keep the cummins for everyday use but I’m also looking into picking up a summer car next year…

Here are the prioritys of it.
MUST BE MANUAL (no semi autos,dsg ect.)
Must be RWD
Convert is okay
looking for something decently quick but not a huge deal.(sub 14 sec)
Under $30K
I don’t really want a sedan, preferbly a 2 seater.

Vote on the poll. Other suggestions are welcome as well.

i think you should buy the s2000, then sell it a week later for the elise, and then sell that a week later for the 350 and then sell that a week later for the M3, and then sell that a week later for a semi truck.

You haven’t read my post.

I’m keeping my truck. I love it.
This will be a second car.

elise

Bimmer

I voted lotus because you said you wanted a 2 seater, but if it were my money I’d probably go m3.

Cheers

I did read your post, I am telling you what you should do.

drive them all, see which you like.

i’d prolly like the s2k best, but i’m such a honda humper as of the last 2mos

my world has been ROCKED.

if you get an 05 with decent mileage around that time you can pick up the elise, just remember the insurance costs are insane with it, for my two vehicles, full coveregae $250 deduct. its is like $1800 a year

G35?

I was just going to say that. I like the G35 better than the 350Z but if you want a convertible a 350Z is still my vote out of the 4 listed.

Meh on g35/350zs, they are just too big and heavy IMO

Lotus>M3>s2k, thats the order I would go

Altima Coupe?

I hope your short if your considering the s2k. I sat in a ragtop. im 5,11 and the top of the windshield was right in my eyeline

anyone know of dealerships around that have a s2k…because i wanna test drive one before i consider buying one soon

reading comprehension>you

What are you looking to do with this car? Just cruise? Auto-X? Road-Race?

My opinion is going to change drastically dependant on what you are planning to use it for.

My idea of a fun summer car is a small 2 seat roadster, anything else makes too many compromises. I guess if you can afford the elise its got the most performance to offer, otherwise S2000

You know, of all the crazy posts you have ever made. This one probably scares me the most.

That said I’m with Hondahumper. EssTooKay!

I’m assuming a MX-5 is too faggy for you correct?

Bimmer = WIN

Less potential headaches than the Lotus. Also, not Japanese.

/flamesuit on