Next spring...

pancakes

Stook or Mazdaspeed Mex-5

The elise is super brittish, just keep that in mind. If I touch my shifter and heater knobs at the same time, i get shocked.

Who the fuck are you? :cjerk:

I seem to remember from other threads that you are young and/or living at home? I know that’s not what you asked and you’re rightfully going to flame me for being a dickwad and bringing that up in this thread, but I can’t vote if that’s the case because having $40k+ tied up in rapidly depreciating assets is just dumb in that situation.

ferrari?

:word: Thank you

wait you live at home, nevermind you are a moron and I suggest moving the fuck out of your parents house before you buy anything like that

and thats why I want a British car

Wait wait wait. Let him respond. I could very well be mistaken. I don’t know his situation. I just thought I remembered that from another thread a while back.

he lives at home. unless he moved out VERY recently.

Isn’t he only like 19?

I’m going to stay out of this thread. Cars depreciate more slowly than rent, so I can’t argue financially that he should move out and rent instead of buying a car. But I just can’t fathom preferring to live at home and have 2 nice vehicle to independence with one. It’s also hard for me to grasp a realistic situation where it’s not plain stupid to have $40k+ into 2 cars at 19.

The details of his life situation are none of my business. I’m out.

Someone that can read the entire post created by the OP before saying that he should buy a FWD car when he clearly stated that he wants a RWD car. So, reading comprehension>you.

Honestly I figured the altima coupe was RWD due to all of the obvious similarities to the 350 and G35… I have not researched it, just saw one on the road the other day. :banghead:

Its ungodly stupid to be living at home and buying “toys” no matter the age, i moved out when I was 18 and after living on your own you know what money is truly worth…

First move out, grow up, then get fun toy

Just see if Optimus Prime is for sale…

You old folk are dumb. Im gonna get flamed for this but why is owning/making payments on an expensive car while living at home a bad thing. If you think about it you have no living expenses so it is a prime opportunity to do something fun and wild with your money seing that in the end if you fuck up (crash, get it stolen, even lose a job) you have comfort to fall back on (even just a car to use as a temp or catching rides ect)

Im not saying put yourself in debt over these things but if you have the money and can tolerate your parents, stay at home and spend like its your job until you feel its right to move out.

I just wish I had gotten along with my parents, would have had a lot more money to dump into the subaru rather than making bogus rent payments.

YIKES!!! That kind of mentality will never get you anywhere in life

really…

EDIT: I forgot to ask, how much is your allowance??

No one is as wise at 19 as they are at 29.

It’s easy to say “dont buy a car stupid, invest it in ANYTHING else. Move out. Be an adult.” saying something like that makes sense.

No one is as wise at 29 as they are at 59.

Then, you could be saying “wow instead of trying to grow up so quickly, I wish I would have bought that car and had fun with my life before things like work and family took over”

interesting point. ^^

I personally think that the whole living with parents issue here depends alot on what his future plans are.

i.e. someone that is going to college, and has a decent paying job can still spend some cash on toys so long as they aren’t overdoing it.