kinda bored...(car)

so, heres the thing… i have an 06 gti…apr tuned…a few other things done to it. I Bought the car brand new a few months ago and i am already debating on buying something differnt. I really REALLY want an s2000. I figure I will pay off my loan this winter and the gti will be stored over winter so i figure when i take the cover off her in spring it will have maybe 6,000 miles on her. I figure i can probly trade somone straight up for their s2000 (assuming they want a quick wwd car (wrong wheel drive)) I do NOT want a newer 2004+ s2000 as i think it was 04 when they put the new motor in. Correct me if im wrong.
WHat do you guys think. I know as of right now i can take down a ligtly modded s2000 in a drag. As they are not that quick, but for some reason i have always loved those cars and I don’t know why I did not buy one to begin with. Another question I had is how are they on insurance?! I am 19 and already pay 3,500 a year for my gti. I hope to god its not more than that for the S.
Give me some insight on this car and what your guys opinon is.

I think you’re pissing away a ton of money buying a brand new car and modding it, only to sell it after a few months, all the while paying $3,500 per year for insurance.

But hey if you can swing it, I would take the little RWD Japanese vert over the heavy wwd german hatch in a heartbeat.

S2000s have pulled high 13s on stock everything, inc tires. They’re not slow by any means if you know how to drive one. Either way though, it’s one of those cars where I could give a fuck less about straight line performance. It’s well rounded in so many ways…

As for buying one, it’s one of those cars that you can just leave and be happy with. You don’t need a lot of money in a S2K to make it a sick car.

Why would I want to trade my car for your faster depreciating car?

sell your car, take out another loan, buy mine :smiley:

bahkaaz ets gawt jahmen ahjenearing in dah haus.