Getting a new car

[quote=“BigRon,post:20,topic:31220"”]

Sean I will be home Saturday night and probably have people over, if you want to swing by. I might need some shifting pointers, reverse and starting from an incline will own me for a week im sure.

As for the mommy and daddy paying for it, more power to the kid, just don’t expect to brag to someone who works full time out of school to pay for their beater and not expect to get there arse beat or his baby keyed.

[/quote]

hah yea i hear ya, both are probably gonna happen to the little hardass

i mean its a beautiful car for sure, he just doesnt deserve it.

i want one :smiley:

[quote=“BigRon,post:20,topic:31220"”]

Sean I will be home Saturday night and probably have people over, if you want to swing by. I might need some shifting pointers, reverse and starting from an incline will own me for a week im sure.

[/quote]

i’m in good sir :tspry:

nice pickup. :tup:

[quote=“dreid,post:14,topic:31220"”]

I can wait to go back to skool

[/quote]

work smarter.

[quote=“Penfold,post:6,topic:31220"”]

its going to rattle a lot and have a lot of issues with fit and finish in the interior.

what I want to know is how you are under 25 and can afford this?

[/quote]

i bought my first STi at 22, my elise at 24, my second STi at 25

go to school.

nice car but GMAC insurance is a bunch of cock smokers. I got rear ended by one of their customers in october and still have not seen a dime. Not that it has anything to do with you unless you work with latasha or whatever the fuck her name is…

And again very nice car

its going to rattle a lot and have a lot of issues with fit and finish in the interior.

[/quote]

“If you can finance it you can afford it”

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:27,topic:31220"”]

[/quote]

lol.

[/quote]

:noes:

frig that pay in cash…I want that car its amazing…trade yah for a vette ? lol I’m planing on getting either that or a xlr-v when i’m done with school…I baught a used c5 when I was 20 and going to school just gotta save them pennys and sell crack

hott, I like them a lot.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:24,topic:31220"”]

work smarter.

[/quote]

thats not working either. Jobs suck here. I still have a bit before my debt is all gone and I can spend 600/month on a uber nice car

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:4,topic:31220"”]

Where’s that video?

[/quote]

my first thought when i saw the picture :slight_smile:

[quote=“dreid,post:32,topic:31220"”]

thats not working either. Jobs suck here. I still have a bit before my debt is all gone and I can spend 600/month on a uber nice car

[/quote]

Jobs might suck here but cost of living is pennies here… that evens it out quite nicely. There are plenty of jobs, just need to go get them.

yes there are plenty of jobs but for the college grads with degrees. Not like its 10-15 years ago when Ford and GM were booming. I had to take some time from skool to deal with some of my moms health issues. Now I can get back on track and go back to college.

there are still jobs for people without degrees, if you have some skills, start networking. If you have no skills and no degree you are right though, you are SOL.

[/quote]

There are quite a few people on this board under 25 with fancy toys. That is a sweet ride though, not usually a fan of GM products but that car is badass. Nice choice.

[/quote]

I’m not making that mistake. I own my Saab and will be selling that plus cash so I will own this thing when I pick it up.

As for GMAC Insurance, I work for the division that sells dealers the products they sell. Nothing to do with car/life insurance or loans.

I’ve owned a wrx at the age of 17 which i paid $ for.

Owned a '06 gti at the age of 19…

and a $30K pickup at the age of 19… it all depends on what you do…like posted before…anyone can buy an expensive car…the bank has a lot of money…:smash2:

BTW…hot car! love it!

caddy with a 6spd

[quote=“sedlmeier101,post:38,topic:31220"”]

I’ve owned a wrx at the age of 17 which i paid $ for.

Owned a '06 gti at the age of 19…

and a $30K pickup at the age of 19… it all depends on what you do…like posted before…anyone can buy an expensive car…the bank has a lot of money…:smash2:

BTW…hot car! love it!

caddy with a 6spd

[/quote]

Doesn’t matter how much I would save, after rent, insurance, gas, food, ect. I am extremely low on cash. Apparently I really need to find a new job because I’m getting boned.

[quote=“Penfold,post:39,topic:31220"”]

Doesn’t matter how much I would save, after rent, insurance, gas, food, ect. I am extremely low on cash. Apparently I really need to find a new job because I’m getting boned.

[/quote]

based on this stmt alone, I’d have to say that you need to focus on a few other things before a toy-car.