new

im new here. im going to be a senor in highschool. i live in alden. i like cars alot. Currently i drive a 93 tempo. I cant make sense of owing an expensive car that i can barely pay for right now. So one day i will have a decent car. For now im rocking the tempo. I dont drink smoke ciggerettes or do drugs. I enjoy school and learning new things. That is mostly it this site looks really well setup and im glad i stimbled upon it.

stay smart :tup:

welcome man.

you dont have to have an expensive car to enjoy vehicles. there are plenty of really inexpensive cars that you could afford that would squelch your thirst

either way … good luck

yo zong dimsum?

the thing is when i get a car i want it to be exactly what i want. so i would rather wait till i have money for that then settling on something i can afford now. and im pretty satisfied my tempo it gets me where i need to go and it good on gas

:wave: welcome, and good choice waiting until you get what you actually want and not just blowing your money

Blow your money…its the american way.

KEEP THIS MENTALITY, u are on the right track :tup:

welcome :wave:

Sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders, hopefully you can keep it that way :tup:
Welcome Aboard :wave:

Welcome! What car do you want?

if you have the 2.3 4cyl in that with the 3spd auto… don’t go over 65, you’ll eventualy blow it up. ask me how i know this

you sound cool :wave:

[QUOTE
Welcome! What car do you want?[/QUOTE]

my first choice would be a 93 rx7

Rotary, very nice. Get a spare motor when you get one, haha.

if that’s what you want, just stay away from Addict2b00ts’ threads… :wink:

Welcome

my first choice would be a 93 rx7[/quote]

Welcome, and rotary is my first choice too :tup: :slight_smile:
I’m in the same boat as you though, can’t afford the hobby:gotme:

boys, boys, boys

please pick something with pistons. you will thank me later

A smart newbie? I’m confused why doesn’t he want to blow his money in a retarded manner like everyone else. Could it be there is potential hope for society.

Well probably not seeing as you want a rotary. :shrug:

EDIT: Unless you get it with an LS1 :tspry:

Buy a SHO motor for $200 and swap into the Tempo. It scoots :tup:

welcome!!!

I thought you were a smart guy until you wanted a rotary engine:rx3:

Seriously though, welcome aboard. Sounds like you’ve got you’re head on straight. Save the money for what you want, it’s what I did and it was very rewarding.