Help me find a new car?!

Ok… I’ve had my 04 GTI for almost 2 years now. She’s about to run out of warrenty :frowning: as of june 2010. So I want a new car before then…

I almost wanna stick with VW just cause I LOVE my car that much… but the weight and the 2010 front end is gross. I hate that they changed it.

I really like hatchbacks. No Honda. Pauls says Gen Coupe. I like them but they are heavy too! and not hatch.

Nothing is really popping out at me lately… everything is bland… LOL

I want something I can play around with but that is a good reliable daily driver as well!

Wanna help?

by the camaro from me and have a faster car than paul

what he said!!

But have you looked at the wrx hatch? or the Mazda speed 3 hatch?

New STI, the white ones have really grown on me!!

HAHAHA HE’D HATE THAT!!

i like the WRX hatch. but they are SUPER expensive right now…

and I’ve heard the speed 3 hatch has AWFUL handling!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferrari-430-F430-Spider-2006-Ferrari-F430-Spider-2200-Mi-RED-6-Spd-MAKE-OFFER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem25569eace2QQitemZ160367029474QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

LOVE white!!! lol idk what it is but white (nice) cars… :excited

like a new pearl white CTS-V mmmmmm :excited:excited:excited

that is not a daily driver LOL i have a child… LOL

White FTW!!

The new Volvo C30’s are nice, they really grew on me. They’re a hatchback, white would look tits on one too.

Also, the new GTI/Golf looks great, MKV or MKVI. Not really sure what you’re spending limit is.

Audi A3’s are cool cars for women too. I personally wouldn’t drive/own one but I think they’re fitting cars for women.

3 cars to think about

23,000 posts 4 me! :o

+1 on GTI/Golf.

How about an Audi TT? Space for small kids in the back seat…

if i’m going Audi I’m getting the S 5 have you seen that beauty? omg… saw a white one Saturday mmm beautiful…

i think I might stick with a MkV I wish they would bring the TT version over here!!! The MkVI would definately grow on me if it was TT!!! but sadly emissions won’t let it over… and the front end of the mkVI is gross

youre all over the place lol

wats your budget

my brother has the new one in blue 6sp and shit ,its a fun little car

http://mediaservice.audi.com/media/live/50710/xi/8t35b9-0/2010/14+t9t9/aaue0a/bav1lj/bbo6fc/dae1bd/dei3fc/eil7m2/hes5j2/hsw8eh/nes8wb/radcz3/sfs2k4/ssh4kc/swr8x1/tplb34/zie4zb.png

What is your budget?

idk… i have a nice chunk for a dp… so really it depends on the monthly… i’d like to stay under 330/month

What one JOHN, she listed like 4 fuckin cars!! :lol

volvo c30

S5, not in future :lol