Help me find a new car?!

The Volvo.

THAAAAANKS

What’s the size of the DP, and how many months of payments are you talking about?

Sorry but we are nosy and need to know so we can find you appropriate transportation.

nor is a sti hatch :lol

Yeah that was fail on my behalf lol

just buy an F50 and be done with it

dp of 5500 as we speak. i could do a 60 month

keep your car?

There are no details on budget so far so it could be doable… $10k DP and $300/month…

Until she turns 184.

sounds like the 2 I listed are still the best options and the VW GTI…

Ok.

it’s an 04… she’s still running good but i’m almost out of warrenty and I can forsee big money to fix stuff even with my cousin working at Langan LOL

in all seriousness ,buy a new toyota they are prolly dollar for dollar one of the best cars out there,or lexus get like a is or suttin

:rofl:rofl i’l just let my son pay it off eventually! LOL

You could buy a fun car for $10k instead and pay it off in a year… Lots of fun cars out there in that range.

If you go new you are kissing most of that DP goodbye when you drive off the lot.

AND still making payments.

john toyota? for real? lol maybe a good car but really me in a toyota? :lol

i also said lex …the is,s are nice cars and have room also

true… hmmm… maybe I’ll look around… find me a MkV gti stick with low miles! LOL impossible… :frowning:

If you love your car so much why replace it?
No warranty isnt a big deal if you do maintenance on it and fix stuff right away.

My truck is off warranty and Ive still got over 5 years to pay on it and its not going anywhere.

Wait, so you’re willing to shell out $5k AND commit to a monthly payment of $300+ but think paying repairs on a 5 year old car could be bad?

There’s no way a 5 year old car would cost as much to maintain for what you will shell out to go newer… (Note to DSM owners: disregard)