Help me pick new car with warranty

I was looking for Vettes and S2Ks but over the next year and half I will be doing a lot of travel…after that time I will be in 1 place and will be able to pick up something else nicer vette, used M3 or whatever.

In the mean time I need something new, with a warranty and being new I can take advantage of better interest rates.

I was thinking Mazdaspeed3? Civic SI? Any other suggestions?

Max price 25k

What about the New Evo’s?They look pretty cool.

Are they even available yet?

Yes they are, but I’m almost positive they are more than he is looking to spend.

I think a new civic or accord would suit well for good gas mileage and comfort, along with good resale even at higher mileages.

if you buy a new civic i will punch you in the face.

a4 (~$28k).

tsx (~$28k).

Brendan im trying to stay under 25 :slight_smile:

I hate the TSX

Its 28 for the base Audi and its lame :tdown:

ball out son.

i’ll give you my hatch for 8k. :wink:

i thought the a4 started lower. :gotme:

I will ball out on the next car…

I like the new Civic SI’s. From what I hear they handle really well and are decently quick. Can’t go wrong with the gas mileage, reliability, and resale on them either. The Mazda’s are nice too but I think out of those 2 the Civic wins hands down.

fine. lol.

4dr si or speed.

do it.

sky redline? since a roadster doesn’t seem to be a problem

http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3578&sort=1&cat=23&page=2

This is stuiped cheap

base sky is 26,XXX

redline is 30

civic SI… travel = mileage = mpgzzzz

Plus resale on the SI > MS3.

lol, you in a civic.

actually, how about the altima coupe? 3.5L 270hp msrp is ~26, iirc

You realize I DD a Tiburon right now don’t you? :lol:

What about like a 2000 Civic, 6-8K good gass mileage and reliable. Then lose it after the year is over when you are done with all the lame traveling

word, but the only time i’ve seen you hate on tibs with any passion is when Viper posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honda FIT LOL…pretty cheap around 15k and 28 city/34 highay.

the civic drives pretty nice, just test drove one the other day(lx). Nice car.

i tell ya what… i love my car. i have the 2.5 litre v6 in mine and i get around 25-30 combined gas mileage… BUT, in the 05’s with the kompressor engine, you can get 30-35ish without a problem… im sure you can find one with a factory warranty still available on it and i promise youll love it…