Help me pick new car with warranty

no wayz

i tell ya what i love my car. i have the 2.5 litre v6 in mine and i get around 25-30 combined gas mileage… BUT, in the 05’s with the kompressor engine, you can get 30-35ish without a problem… im sure you can find one with a factory warranty still available on it and i promise youll love it.

Why don’t you just buy a used car - and spend money on a appreciating asset.

my sister is leasing a 08 malibu, payments like 225/month, thing gets like 28mpg on the highway, and its actually a nice put together car. Spacious, revs well, feels pretty nice.

agreed… those are very nice cars. i had one as a rental. it was 4cyl ls… not much power but EXCELLENT gas mileage. i actually really enjoyed that car

Agreed

WAT! Crazy talk i tell ya, crazy talk. :gay2::gtfo:

Ok?

So what used cars would you suggest…

reliable, Some what sporty, Warranty, Good re sale when I dump it in a year? Probably put 25k in miles on it that year.

like i said… id get a c230 sport with the kompressor engine… as long as it has a warranty, youll be golden… i honestly wish i had the K engine in mine. it gets SOOOOOOOOO much better mpg

In all seriousness i think you are looking at the right vehicles for your current situation. Especially if you snatch something up at a good interest rate. Although if you do have the cash for a decent used car that is a viable option. Basically look at if you buy a new car for 25k and sell it two years(or hoever long you will kep it) later look at how much it will cost you(including interest) Now look at the used car the same way basically. Then decide if you are willing to eat the spread of that amount to be driving in a new car and not have to worry about anything breaking not being covered etc. etc. To me personally after really looking at the numbers if i can get the deal on one of the cars i want i will buy new.

how about a new lancer (non evo) 5 year/60K bumper to bumper

Im doubtful on the re sale of the Mitsu…

My basis for the honda or the mazda were the good interest rates you can get on a new car along with the re sale value.

wait for the Honda Stream? lolz. good for the babies…

I like the civic SI to be honest. I think im turning gay or something. I am thinking of buying a euro whip and i just said the SI is cool. Anyhow what is the interest rate on a SI?

i don’t think you can get that decent of a rate on a new si unless things have changed recently. same thing with the ms3, on base model civic and 3 you can probably get good rates but on higher end versions of the models i don’t think they offer the same incentives.

your best bet is going to be something used.

Scion TC is another viable option.

whats wrong with keeping the tib? if its an option im sure whatever money would be lost from putting the miles on it and some mild repairs would offset the cost of buying something else

Tib is turning 100k…and is on the path to needing a lot of random work…

I also am making a lot more money now and want something different/new

I would buy another Tiburon if the re sale didn’t suck

qft

or any scion for that matter

dont forget you can now get like 2.9 finacing on used gm cars

Someone mentioned it earlier but a Mercedes C230 Kompressor is a damn nice car for the money. A good friend of mine has had an '05 since new and has had nothing but good things to say about the car. He just bought out of his lease for $18.5. Also, the car averages 32mpg:)

Looks something like this…

http://tinypic.com/eu2fdx.jpg