Help me pick new car with warranty

GM certified GTO.

I have been looking at MS3 and the SI
after driving both a bit…
The MS3 is just meh…Too much for a daily and I don’t want a turbo that dies
SI is very nice, I feel like vtec should engage a touch lower and the dash seems to have a wide open area.

So, I am likely buying a gti.
After driving all three (dealer test drives and extended private owned test drives)
I think I would like the gti best as a dd

325i or 330i :tup:

If the front drivers are on your list then certified (last gen) used Accord v6 manual .

Im gonna check out the Mini Cooper S and the GTI(Always wanted to stretch some tires)

the mini s will handle much like a stook, fyi…

There are still some brand new 06 GTOs sitting on dealer lots around the US. I bet you could grab one for just a shade over 25k.

see this thread

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?p=896744#post896744

you said you never had any complaint about the Tib, why dont wait a couple months and get a base genesis coupe? 10yr/100k FTMFW!!! You will not want a MS3 for a DD very Loud and rough ride but a blast to drive… Civic Si or genesis coupe, what do the bmw 1 series start at? Altima coupe’s start around 22k… 3/36k though =(

Sentra se-r Spec v!!! under $25K Also 200hp/180tq 6spd, limited slip!

buy my trans am…i’ll do all warranty work.

new GTi is hot.

If you’re only going to keep the car for 1 year you’d be kind of foolish to buy brand new.

You know how there’s that big step change in value as soon as you drive it off the lot? Yeah…

I’d look for something 2 years old with low mileage and all the options. 25k and 1 year later it’s conceivable that you could sell it for what you paid. Still be under warranty the whole time too…

Here’s one:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=235675130&dealer_id=56785120&car_year=2006&model=&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=2006&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&make=VOLVO&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14150&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=26000&cardist=75

they also have some pretty good incentives aswell.
Get an APR reflash and you will have some nice power and really good (34mpg highway) gas milliage

Sorry but i dont think justin will ever touch a VDUBBB…

qft

Uh, s2000 :slight_smile:

civic si sedan

ya if you can find a used one that a 16 year old was not doing burnouts in everyday for 15k miles

isn’t that what they are built for?