Help me find a new car?!

cause the new vw,s suck on the wallet badly after like 40 k on em

I do love my car but it’s getting up there and hell if I can afford something newer while my car is still good I’m going to get something newer/better. LOL

I work my ass off to pay stuff off and get shit under control and now that it is… I have “play” money hahaha

right. I’m at 44K right now. If i didn’t have my cousin helping me out with parts for my car and my warrenty, I would have just spent over 400 for a sway bar link, the labor, and a new track for my passenger seat.

I usually just get new cars when Im bored with what Ive got. 3.5 years is the longest Ive owned anything. The Mustang is almost to that point and I think its time to part ways with it.

My last car was perfectly fine and wouldve been paid for next spring but I decided I wanted a truck and got a deal I couldnt pass up.

And 44k is nothing.

44k is nothing really but if my miles get too high trade in value would be shitty… LOL it’s already lowered due to the new body style for 2010 coming out… 2 model old body style means less trade in for me…

Trade ins suck no matter what. I wouldnt get a new car just because the trade in might suck.

:lmao

for an 04 with 44k on her the trade in isn’t exactly what I’d like but hey it’s higher because of the low miles… but now that I know my dp is higher than i thought… I might go back and talk to Chris again over at Langan LOL

jesus christ vw’s suck… what do you have against hondas?

Brand New white R32.

new mazda speed is a great car but i hate the new front end

+1…jerkoff hand motion

hahaha… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V31lkVEQmq0

All kidding aside, i think the white 08’ sti’s look awesome!

:rofl Honda’s suck even more :thumbup

older STi over new STi.

target of $330 for 60mo with $5,500 down, $4,800 for trade in, with ave. APR rate of 6.84%. your looking at for $24,700 car.

if my math is correct.

Mercedes C230 Kompressor

How the hell is your 44Kmi 04 out of warranty but my 04 with 72kmi would still have been under warranty if I didnt sink $8K into a big turbo setup and void the balls off it?

Other option, get your LOWWWW mileage care certified by VW for half your DP, get a log ass warranty with that and spend the other $3k on beer and hookers.

complete turd.:lol

What I was thinking. If you like the car that much get an extended warranty. I’m not one for warrantys anyway though. I voided mine the first week. :lmao

For the price I paid for my daily driver (07 Cobalt SS Supercharged) I don’t think I could have bought a better car at the time.

It’s quick, gets awesome fuel economy, has great cargo room, has a 100k powertrain warranty (which I have been using to the fullest lately :lol) and can be driven year round.

Winnar.