Help me find a new car?!

you cant tell me that you like driving that in the snow!

y the fuck not?

FWD, good ammount of horsepawarz, low, wouldnt want it to get hit by some retarded winter beater driver…

i have a 95 m3 as my winter. dont be such a pussy

Dont be such a baller with your m3 drift whip. lol

I am rockin a 97 subaru legacy BRIGHTON kid… top of the line!

snow drift is the only way to go

Snow drifting… making 16 year old’s look like DK since 1812. Even pitches my 90whp turd sideways WOOT.

Honda Accord Coupe (latest generation). I like those cars.

Best car evar. Reliable, great on gas and look nice. I am in love with mine.

I followed one home from PA a few months ago. Dark grey, tinted windows, smoked tails. That thing MOVES. Let’s just say I got home from Stourdsburg, PA (Delaware Water Gap) in 2hrs flat. I think I averaged like 100mph.

both of u, GTFO!!!

I don’t stunt around like a faggot when I drive so it’s great A to B year round transportation.

Everyone who’s been in my car love the heated seats when it’s below 0 out. God those come in handy…

As far as getting hit by someone… it’s already happened. That’s what insurance is for. Although it did make my monthly premium go up a little bit but I believe that’s due to my idiocy over summer on the motorcycle and not from the accident. haha

'10 Audi A3 TDI

You shouldnt do that since cops shouldnt be allowed to.

lol. I don’t care that he was going 80 or whatever, but he was doing it on the wrong stretch of road from the looks of it. What else would cause a person, who is trained to operate a motor vehicle better than most citizens, to wipe out/clip someone?

If he was doing 100 on the highway past that same car, I’m sure he’d still be alive.

But anyway…let’s keep this thread on topic. My point was the Accord can move. Pulls pretty good.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA this is hilarious…

I noticed Shitsubishi has a Lancer hatchback now. I saw some today that Otto has on a storage lot.

x2 to both of these. And your hubby will love it also because they don’t ever break. :thumbup

Actually, now that you mention it, I got a real nice 04 Accord EX 5spd I could sell ya for a good price. Eliminate that payment thing all together. :thumbup

i was going to say something useful but i forgot what it was…if i think of it ill be back… :lol

EDIT: i remember…first(?) generation mazdaspeed 6…turbz, AWD, 6spd = fun-ness can be had for ~15k i think for a nice one at a dealership with low miles…

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu2/csholtes612/grimprezawrxstimodified_15.jpg