New Car Ideas

I am looking to get a new daily and I can’t figure out what to get. I want something decently quick, stick, and trackable on occasion. The 335 seems to be the best option although I don’t totally love the vehicle and I’m not sure if I would consider the new M3. Any other good ideas out there? I would love a hatch/wagon, but the only one out there that I can think of would be the S4 and I can’t stand Audi which is why the RS4 is basically out as well. I would be sold on a 335 wagon if that existed. Ideas are welcome.

DD the evo and pick up a ferrari

Perhaps the GTR might be a good choice if I can wait until Spring.

What don’t you like about the 335i with a procede flash?

X…

CTS-V?

You covered BMW and won’t drive Audi sooooo no I have no other ideas because I think those are the only two car companies I would consider.:biglaugh:
Unless you would consider Porsche for a dd.:gotme:

I did drive a G35X and it was very nice but I am not sure if it would be a good track car.

what’s your price range? are we talking new or used.

The RS4 is 65k if I am not mistaken?
So he is willing to spend at least that.

Sam, I believe the 535i is available in a Touring (wagon) and the 335i should be available in one soon enough too.

Import an e61 m5 Wagon? :wink:

the 335XI was just announced… and i think there is a 535i as well,

AWD is for faggots, especially BMW AWD.

135i?http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/images/front_picture_library_UK/dir_417/car_photo_208608_5.jpg

135 would be hot.

Not available in the US as a 5 door or 3 door hatch. 2dr ugly coupe only.

Besides you couldnt even get a production version photo and they’ve been out for MONTHS. You had to get a camo’d spy pic. Jesus, way to suck at the internet.

pics of said coupe?

2008 audi R8

not liking the coupe either. . but the 5 door is hot.

and i apologise for sucking so badly. im not a internet god like yourself.

excuse me for posting the first Image that came up of the car i was referring to with google images.

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1065&d=1183045744

A big EW in my book. Opposed to teh hotness (not available in the US)

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9162/bmw1series3door09lq9.jpg

If they would bring the 3dr over I’d own one and Andre would have another BMW wagon to his name.

It must suck to suck so bad. I ALMOST feel sorry for you.

That would be the obvious route to go but I think I may get bored quickly and I am not completely sold on the e90/92 looks. Also, I may end up with M envy soon anyways even though it may be slower…

I am willing to look at whatever, but it must have a warranty so new is preferred. I’m not sure how much I would be willing to spend. I really don’t want to spend RS4/M5 money but I am struggling to find something I really want.

Truth.

The 535 is bigger than I want (and it appears to only come in awd form). The 335 can’t be available soon enough. If it existed already, then this thread wouldn’t exist! And the 135 looks terrible other than the hatch which we don’t seem to be getting either.

WIN