FS: eVGA 7900 GS KO 256mb PCI-E

Asking Price: $ 130(OBO)
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y (extra)
Contact Info: EMAIL! I never check my PM’s. fozard@cogeco.ca
Description: mint condition 7900 GS, great card, can easily run all the latest games with high quality. Comes with original box, manual, accessories.

here it is on the evga site. http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=256-P2-N624-AR&family=18

Thanks,

Foz

so for anyone that DOESNT know… you cant even play latest games on med settings with this card… dont let the guy fool you… you want the latest games your gonna need a dx10 card… aka 8xxx series nvidia card… one brand new can run you as little as 164.99 which will give you a much faster card. btw foz i dont mean to hate but i DO dislike the dishonesty

I can run all the latest games in high quality, I dont know what your talking about. If you have a midrange computer then no you wont be able to do that you will be stuck at medium settings, but with a Q6600 and 4gigs of ram I dont have a problem. Clearly its not going to run a game like crysis with good quality but thats not even out yet and its not a top of the line video card. Go bash someone else’s thread. And this card is better than a $164.99 direct x10 8600GT, go look at some benchmarks before you open your mouth.

bump

PM me in 7 days to get your thread unlocked.