FS: EVGA nVIDIA 7950GX2

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $200 (OBO)
Condition: New/Used
Will Ship?: Within Reason
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description: Selling my video cards, i ahve 2 of them, and each one is actually 2x 7900 gts video cards… so its 2 cards in one, DX9, PCI-e, i ahve 2 for sale, they run fine, only reason im selling is because i JUST bought an 8800gtx which is DX10 and works with my vista 64bit.

Asking 200 for one or 350 for both… keep in mind they sell for 500+ each =) and they are 7950GX2, not 7960 like the topic says sorry =)

I edited the thread title for you.

thanks… though u got me SO excited tihnking u were interested =(

are those SLI cards? how much vram do they have? and is it ddr3?

yes its ddr3… they have 1gig of ram per card… yes theya re sli, if u buy both ill even throw in the bridge… i ahd this as a quad sli setup =)

bumpiddy bump bump bi bump!!!

and bump again i really wanna sell em need moeny for housing shoot me offers guys… great cards for editing, multitasking, multi monitors, gaming, actaully anything tbh… read about them and find out… gimme an offer thats 1/2 decent and theyre yours!!! WILL DELIVER

one vid card sold other one still for sale pm or email!!!

yo is it agp or pci express, and do you have the box?

pci express no box have all the cables

I need a new video card! But i dont have pci-e =(. I Need it so it has that custom resolution chip on board (which most new cards have) I dont remember what its called, but I need it so I can use powerstrip (software) to write a custom display driver and run it onto my hd tv which is hooked via dvi. Something along the lines of radeon 9800 pro or better ? NEEEEEDDDD

edit I need AGP!

and your talking onthis post why? anyways both are sold