FS: Ex-Grilfriend's 1993 Infiniti G20

The following is my best recollection of the condition of the car. I will not part it out, and it will be sold as-is. It has been months since I touched the car. It has just been sitting in my garage waiting for her to get some cash.

Its a 1993 G20 automatic. I dont know the full story, but the short story is, it was starved of oil and spun bearings. The 4th cylinder crank journal are scored extremely bad. Basically, the motor is junk- kinda dumb to put a crank in a motor with 200k on it [imho].

BAD:
The car has less than 200k, i think 198k or something, but es than 200k. It was beige, we roller painted it black and than she decided to spray bomb it semigloss black. It was rear ended and the trunk doesnt line up along with the bumper cover. When we were together I planned on just using a come along and a tree to rough it up to line it up.

The carpet is relatively clean, but the seats are trashed… I mean trashed. Some random parts are taken off the car and are in the trunk.

Good:
All the glass is good. The windows have that real light bronze-ish tint, Japanese manufacturers liked to do in the 80’s/ early 90’s.

It has a newer trans in it. I got it from an auto salvage place locally, it was said to have 62k on it. It had a warranty, but Im pretty sure its up. I also replaced tie rods [inner and outer], a rack bellow, put newer used struts on it, lower ball joints, 2 motor mounts, and a few other odds and ends.

The wheels are really clean and have almost new hancook tires on them [1000 miles, maybe].

Pending time, Im going to pull the motor, but everything else is yours.

Im just looking for something for it. She went insane and started messing around with some other guy. I put the car together for her, so she is just giving it to me.

Im also willing to take trades for stuff, I dont know what, just let me know what you have.

I’ll try to get pictures up soon.

The car is located in Monroeville, PA. Obviously it will need to be towed. I would like to rid of it sometime within the next 5-7 days.

Feel free to ask any questions. I would prefer emails over PM’s. My email is nick[dot]drombosky[ at ]gmail[dot]com.

no one? looking for like $150 bucks… or make an offer, just need it gone.

I’m interested pending pics…

Nick, is it a 93.5?

Oh man, this is the perfect 24 hours of LeMons car…

Any pics of it?

Its a 93… power seat belts and no airbags… Ill go get pics tonight.