Feeler: My buddy's 92 G20

My buddy is ditching his 1992 G20 (P10 chassis). He’s probably just going to trade it, but I think he’s going to get fucked on trade in. Anyone interested?

-1992 with 86,000 miles
-Needs new brakes
-I guess there’s a broken sway bar
-Leather
-5 SPEED MANUAL
-He mentioned that the frame’s rusting, but I’d guess it’s just surface rust, not rot. I haven’t had a chance to look for myself.

I’ll get pics if anyone’s interested.

Did I mention it’s an SR20 with an Infiniti tranny and leather? :smiley: If I had a bit of spare cash I’d ditch my Jetta and buy this for a DD in a hearbeat. Could also make a pretty pimp turbo project car.

What is he looking for, ballpark?

oooh track car

stupid buffalo winters :frowning: if it wasn’t for the rust i’d be all over this…

I’ll see if I can take a look at it. It might just be a little surface rust. I had a '93 B13 (very similar) and it was solid.

Comparable cars with 150k are listing on autotrader for like 5g’s. That seems pretty high. I’m sure he’d let it go for under 3. Hell, he just wants to get rid of it and find himself something nicer. If anybody’s serious, put up a number and I’ll run it by him.

If you guys want, I’ll get some pics soon.

pics would be cool… if the rust isn’t anything major i might still be interested

i wish i wasnt poor…i want a track car

send me some pics....nappy31886@yahoo.com… ill offer based on that

sick car. i just bought a car almost identical to this minus the frame rust for $1200. as long as the price is right, someone should definetly pick this up. youll probably get more than i paid, it was a really good deal.

:smiley: I’m going to go look at it after work tonight. I want to see if the rust is minimal, no timing chain noise, and no 5th gear popout. If it looks good I may find a way to enron up some cash to buy it myself and then sell my Jetta. If I don’t want it I’ll put some pics up and ask him how much he wants.

Frame’s rotting. Don’t bother.

Although I do not know why I would want one…

$50

The tranny would be worthless to me as it is an open diff.

Actually I would go more on that, depending.

If it has really really good seats and tires I could go more.

Still, I will lowball huge on a rotting frame.

He’s getting $1000 on trade in.

The more power to him.

I wonder if that is after an $1500 mark-up though…