FS: Fat Fives Konig wheels

freshly powder coated satin black. No tires have been mounted on these since I got them back. 350.00 for the fat fives. The Konig’s are 16x7 4x100 450.00

ALL SOLD

i like those konigs

GLWS

willing to trade konigs for a set of gsr blades with 2 good tires 2 bad?

Sorry not really looking for trades. I also have a mint set of Falken Ziex 512’s in 205/40/16 's that used to be on the Konig’s. There is probably about 85% of tread still left on them. Maybe a package deal if anyone is interested?

i think you should just give me them for helping you through all those tough times in the roadshop over the years :slight_smile:

bump for a good seller

Lol!!! Thanks for all the help Jay. I also have some 15" tires for the fat fives as well

ive seen the konigs in person before and they are in awesome shape. :tup: and glws deni.

Thanks man! What happened to you? Wy didn’t you stop by?

ive got the cash, but i got a ton of shit to do tonight, pm me your number and ill swing by tomorrow.

Thanks for shopping at Deni’s one stop shop.

:tup: thanks for hookin me up den. Good seller, you wont be disappointed with anything buy from him.

Anytime!

deni… price on just rubber for the 5’s?

The fat fives came with 2 different sets of tires. Dunlop sports and Michelin tires. I will try and post some pics of them

silly i just need the tires… i have 2 sets of 5’s now

come and get these

im guessing konigs sold?

GLWS !

Konigs are still available