FS: *feeler* 18" ADR Kasai's

i havent bought new wheels YET, but its very likely that i will in the next couple of months. SO i just want to see if anyone is interested in the wheels i currently have on my 300zx.

theyre 18x8 / 18x9 ADR Kasai’s. bolt pattern 5x114.3, offset of +38 front and back.

these were originally chrome as some may remember, but the chrome finish flaked off a lot and i personally didnt like the chrome look to begin with, so i painted them flat black. the paint job could be better, but its kind of nice not worrying about scratching them. a new paint job is only 2 dollars away. you can always paint them a different color if you prefer. i would suggest a clear coat on top of the paint as well, which i never did.

i dont have any real close up pictures, but i can get them if necessary. heres a few of them on my Z.

Also, the tires that are on them now are completely shot, im buying new ones in the spring. so be prepared to buy tires for them if you plan on purchasing these.

price : make me a reasonable offer

How much were you looking to get?

i believe these retail for about 200 a piece

how about 500 OBO

like i said, make an offer

:bump: for the woodrow

Love the Exhaust, SWEET

:lol: so does every z owner…because it’s the only affordable one available…

and BUMP for woodilicious…

if black wheels didn’t look like such shit on red cars IMO (sorry Beck, :kiss: ) i’d be all over these…

you can always respray them :stuck_out_tongue: its not hard at all

zomg! what wheels are you buying? widened 14" steelies with stretched tires?!?!?!?!?!

free bump for good dude.

somthing like that…silly euro people

omg woody do it you won’t.

buumpp

To Teh Top

You buy the paint and I will spray them for you. HVLP FTW

bump to be as cool as dex and sc1chik

nevAr!!!

2 wheels > vw

dex sucks. but i’ll let you be as cool as me.

oh snap. truth.jpg

wood its 5AM and i still love you glws brosky

100% sure come spring time i will buy them

bitch please. anything>my vw

\

thank god.

i hate you because of your wheels that you have now.