FS: (FEELER) 93 Mustang LX 5.0

93 LX 5.0 with 937XX miles on it. Clean title. Bought from Nevada before me so the underbody is BEAUTIFUL.

Smog Delete
A/C Delete
Rear Seat Delete

AutoPower 4 pt Roll Age
MSD 6al Ignition
Crane Cams 1.7 Roller Rockers
MAC 1 5/8 Long Tube Headers
MAC 2 1/2 H-Pipe w/ ProChamber
MAC 2 1/2 Produmps
Edelbrock 650 Thunder AVS Carb
Edelbrock Performer 289
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Corbaeu Forza II Racing Seats
King Cobra Clutch (~1500 Miles)
Kenny Brown Subframe Connectors
BBK Underdrive Pullies

As it sits it will probably fail emissions. It failed my first attempt and I slapped on an h-pipe w/ cats and it passed. Don’t know anything about NY emissions, this is Ohio emissions that i’m talking about.

The h-pipe with cats will be included, allong with the back seats & brackets.

The car had a small spot of rust and a small scratch that rusted right next to it on the rear passenger fender’s lip so I sanded it, and then primered it. The entire car needs to be repainted as the front bumper is faded badly from the nevada sun, and it’s got a white cowl hood.

It’s in great running order, haven’t had any problems with it since I put in the new clutch (stock went bad and I replaced it).

It’s my daily driver during the summer, I bought it last summer with 87k or so miles on it and probably 8/10 of the miles i’ve put on it have been highway miles.

Has new rear tires that still have at least 50% of their treads left.

Basically i’m not 100% sure I want to sell this yet just seeing if I get any bites. The insurance on it is killing me and I’m thinking about selling it and getting something cheaper on insurance, or maybe a bike for my summer ride.

I’d like to get 4000 b/o for it. Which is negotiable.

I know there’s a small dent on the driver side door that could be pulled with a puller but I don’t have one. Can’t think of anything else bad off hand. It just needs minor cosmetic work and a paint job and the exterior would be great.

The inside… The carpet is kinda dirty, normal wear and tear style dirtyness. The cig tray door stays closed & open and is in 1 piece. The center console’s cover is comming off (usual for these cars). The door arms on the inside of the door are together but not in great condition (another usual for these cars).

The power locks don’t work which I assume is because at one point there was an alarm system in the car that was cut out and I think they just never reconnected the wiring for power locks afterwards. Haven’t had a chance to look into it and fix it.

I’m located in: Lakewood, Ohio (44107)