FS: Fender Strat (and some other guitar stuff)

PICS now up

Fender Strat
I built this guitar from bits and pieces about 2 years ago, but i never play it and i have 8 guitars, 2 basses, and enough parts to probably build about 3 more. So, I’m just throwing this out there to see if i can get what i want for it.

The body is from a Fender American Strat i believe and is Candy Apple Red. there are no major scratches, dings or dents that I can distinctly remember off hand. I bought the body brand new, and hardly ever use the guitar, and it shows.

The neck is off of a Squier Strat, but its from one of their top models and is very straight and a high quality neck. As far as feel goes, its a little on the fatter side (more of a defined “C” shape) and the fretbaord width feels like it might be a little wider. The neck plate says Squier on it, and I just used it because thats what came with the neck (which I bought off ebay). I swapped out the tuning machines with ones off of a Fender American Strat

It has one Seymour Duncan SH-8 “Invader” humbucker at the bridge wired up to a single volume knob. The pickguard is white ‘perleroid’ and is very clean. I am honestly not sure what brand the bridge is, but its a Fender American Deluxe trem style (probably what its off of the person I bought it from didnt know either but it fit the Fender body perfect) and all other hardware (jack, strap buttons, etc) are all just miscellaneous stuff I had laying around but every thing works fine and doesnt humm or buzz or anything. The neck was set up by Pete at Suburban Guitar, so everything is all set there. It probably wouldnt hurt to have it re-tuned again because as I said, i Just do not play it. I will re-tune it best I can before its sold which is usually pretty good (having 10 guitars and taking them to be tuned at the shop gets expensive so you learn to do it yourself after a while lol).

I think thats about it. I am going to take pictures of it right now so I will have those up in a little bit. Oh, and price is $250 FIRM. I don’t have to sell it, and if no one offers me anything close to that then i will keep it. dont even bother lowballing me anything and wasting my time. I know there is more than $250 in this thing, and Im over the fact that im going to take somewhat of a loss. It would be nice to have a little extra money, so I’m willing to throw it out there for a decent price. any other questions you have let me know!

PICS

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/18/guitar001mi7.jpg

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4426/guitar002id2.jpg

the one thing I forgot about: as you see, there is no back cover on it. I had one on there but I find it easier to do string changes on Strats without it, so I just took it off. I have 3 from my other Strats, I will put one one before its sold. I have the box for the pickup laying around somewhere too.

Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
I also have a Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal. I bought that a couple years ago, used it for a nonth or so, and it didnt quite work for what i needed, so its been collecting dust since. its got a few chips and nicks in it, but it works perfect. I have the box for it somewhere and a AC power supply. make me an offer.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5761/guitar005xb6.jpg

Crate MX-65 Amp

I’ve had this for a long time now. Its a great practice amp, 65 soid state watts. has 2 distortion channels, 1 clean channel, and reverb. all 3 channels and the reverb are footswitchable (which i do have). I didn’t really clean it up before the pics, but its been collecting dust for a while. The tolex is in really good shape physically, cosmetically it has a few scuffs on it but NO tears or rips. the speaker grill cloth does have some abrasion on it (no tears). I’ve never really cranked this thing up and used it mostly as a practice amp, but it gets LOUD no problem and actually does not sound that bad for a solid state amp. Everything works great on it, i just have no use or room for it anymore. Make me an offer.

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2510/guitar003ed0.jpg

pics and more stuff up