FS: finaly my 1992 240sx

Hi Guys,

Looking around for a Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe with the v6 supercharge engine with leather interior and power everything. Years of 1989-1996

Im looking around myself but if anyone has one for sale or know of anyone let me know.

O am not at all a Ford fan, but I really like those cars, like the 90-91 SC’s especially.

Sorry for the useless thread-clutter, but nice cars.

yup there nice, just bought a 2005 altima and just waiting for credit approval at the moment but I will be getting rid of my 240sx which is on my avatar… if anyone is interested to come see it or chat or request any pictures add me to msn or email me at spike_11er@hotmail.com cause i do not go on son240sx.ca after 5 pm

the modle year goes from 89-93 for that body style

be carefull they blow headgaskets like no other and its a huge pain to change them

ok somehow the topic i created got deleted what the heck is going on…

well to repeat what i said and to make things short because this is pathetic but im selling my 240sx for $4,000 and add me to msn spike_11er@hotmail.com or email me for pics or info and to arrange a meeting to see the car…

i do not go on son forums after 5pm est so that is why I am saying to email me instead with your questions and requests.

BUMP!!

car is up for grabs for $3,000 but the kouki tails, injen intake system, front lip and side skirts will not come with it.

Kouki tails complete kit $600
Injen intake system with piping to MAFS PLUS the extension for the front bumper for cold air with all clamps/hoses/filter brand new at $300
PDM Front Lip at $150
OEM Replica side skirts for $50

msg me or email spike_11er@hotmail.com for pics or to check the car… i also have a dmged stock s13 hood and the airbrushed for sale so pm me for those also so make me an offer

Hey if your looking for a Turbo/supercharged Thunderbird you should check out this site, sometimes there are postings in Ontario or if you put up a wanted to buy post something should come up.

http://www.turbotbird.com/

im not looking for a super coupe anymore… i changed the topic name… just selling my car and parts… already bought a car

thx anyways

UPDATE!

Side skirts, kouki tails and lowering springs have been SOLD!

Injen intake system, 18" rims with rubber, front pdm lip are still up for grabs as well as the car itself…

if you require any pictures of any of these parts of the car add me to msn or email me at spike_11er@hotmail.com

As you all know at the moment side skirts, kouki tails and lowering springs have been sold AS WELL as the 1992 240sx…

For sale I still have the Injen intake system $300, 18" rims with rubber plus tuner lugs and keys for $600, front pdm lip for $100… stock size replacement speakers 2 alpine and 2 jbl… also have a 3 year old alpine mp3 cd player with a remote up for grabs at $100… I still have some crappy oem parts such as the clutch fan… dont know what it is called but the small funnel that goes down to your fuel tank and plus that airbrushed hood… for those last few pieces provide me with an offer because I dont know how much those are worth but the hood can be sold for $100… i can deliver all parts to you or at a meeting spot that is not to far from downtown toronto… sooo 30 min drive max… but as for the hood… that would need to be picked up because my maxima isnt THAT big lol!!..

if you need any pics of any of the parts let me know and i’ll send them through email.

Thank you everyone, just trying to empty what I have from my 240’s parts left over.

pm’d for nuts, lug nuts that is