FS: FMIC 20" x 9"

Bings.ca FMIC.
20" x 9"
NEVER used.
Never test fitted.
Never nothing.
Out of the box, and onto the bedroom floor.

Sorry to jack the thread but I can’t resist.

“Never nothing” ? heehehe So if there it never did nothing that means it must have always been doing something? :E

I digress. Someone buy this just beause it was a fun first post. :prayer:

Yeah, I’m a real redneck with no proper edumacation or nothing. :lol:

Someone buy this! Good deal and I could use some cash to fund this project of mine.

pics

www.bings.ca

http://www.bings.ca/files/IC%20both.JPG

chiggity blauw… GLWS

and in case anyone was wondering, since the wife moved in i had to get rid of that carpet… shucks… it had some nice KAAZ diff oil stains on it.

that intercooler is just too small dude …you need the biggest you can get or else you jsut wont get any street cred…

Haha, hence me selling it. :lol:
Nah, just kidding. In all honesty I think it would be a good unit. But since the TD06 top mount Blacktop is going in, I think something slightly bigger would be nice. When I bought this the plan was a basically stock Redtop.

what kind of IC you looking for then…lol… i might gots what you needs

Iunno. I have one lined up, but nothing finalized yet.
Is the only one you have the bings “large” one?

i can pretty much get anything, i dont list all the intercoolers available because i dont want to be stuck trying to stock 80 different sizes and types… so i picked a few that i can offer good value on from a reliable and consistent source and run with it… if i tried to be everything to everyone i wouldnt be able to offer the same kind of service or value.

since we’re already done biz together shoot me a pm with what you are looking for exactly and i will se what i can do.

you dont need any bigger than that intercooler for a td06 setup

that little cooler will support some serious HP… no doubt.

Bump.

How much power do you figure this intercooler would support on a CA? Bing? Typhoon? Louren’s been trying to pimp this thing off on me so I’m curious :lol: