rear traction arms and toe arms - $150 per pair
subframe collars - $85
torque dampers - $115
split chamber turbo extensions $115
spin knobs - $20
sr turbo manifolds - $230
chuki lips - $275
silvia rear aero - $150

i have 10 greddy type S style BOV’s but there is a problem with the seal on them, they need to be RTV’ed in order to hold vaccuum.

we are going to install one on a local guys car to make sure that will make them work and if so i will be offering them at a better price than last time rather than sending them back.

the rubber diaphram / seal between the purple top and casting was not centred when it was drilled and it is off just enough to not hold vaccuum very well.

the 24 x 12 x 4 intercoolers are RIDONKULOUS!!!

so much so in fact that they are too much for anything other than crazy power applications. they were even too much for me::::

one is exciting

http://bings.ca/images/DSC02194.JPG

two is almost too much to handle

http://bings.ca/images/DSC02195.JPG

3 is super OMGWTFROTFLMAOJDMTYTEZORSROXXORSMYBOXXORS

http://bings.ca/images/DSC02196.JPG

you have to stay out of the sun bing.
I think your a lil dehydrated

roflmao

that was the funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

How much is shipping to Toronto/Pickering from Niagara?

shipping frm niagara to pickering can be between $7 and $142543264326 depending on the size and weight of the package.

did u have something specific in mind?

You’re messin up the fins by fuckin around with them I/Cs :squint:

I demand a 50% discount STAT!

The big cooler.

The downpipe.

The sr manifold.

I figure they all weigh about the same?

got any pics of the rear aero??? S14 or S13??

^^^ S13

Never - the big intercooler is HUGE… i would have to send them all seperately and i would say maybe $40-$50 to ship all 3.

shoot me a pm and we can work something out, i should be coming up as far as oakville this week to Altered sound to see farmer, if you wanna meet there i could bring your stuff.

I need some adjustable rucas for my rear camber and front tension rods how much can u get them for and what make? thanks.

Never- screw shipping, go up for the niagra meet and pick it up then.

bing ill take
1 dp
1 turbo extension
1 sr mani
1 24x12x4 intercooler.

could i just pick it up at the niagara meet? let me know

the niagara meet is like 3 weeks away, i only have one big intercooler left, the others are sold now.

sooner is better but i will see if i can get more in time for the meet.

the intercoolers are TOO BIG for the S13 without modifcation, the smaller versions fit perfectly without modification. there are a few poeple using htem now. great for 300rwhp applications or less.

^^^ What if I want 960whp?

alright then just a small one. i dont feel like doing crazy mods to the car

i can bring it to you tomorrow if you want, i will be in scarborough, newmarket and oakville during the day. if you wanna meet me somewhere off the QEW we can coordinate something.

that goes for everyone actually, i am being sent on a trip tomorrow all day long for work and i will be packing my car full of car stuff to drop off at various places inbetween.

i was actually hoping if i could grab it off you at the meet, by all means if you want to sell it cause you get money then go for it…i was just trying to see if you would sell some of your stuff at teh meet. let me know man sorry if i was confusing

forgot to add the following

3" 90 degree IC bends - $20
cooling panel S13 - $100
3" test pipes - $90

What about multi link can you get any for the meet??
front tension rods. What $$
rear rucas??

Thanks.

i think bing is still working on the RUCA’s

Hey Bing,

How easy is it for you to get the fmic, the bigger one. If you are coming to see farmer at altered, he works across the street form me. It’s a little to soon for me to grab it from you, but if you see him often it will be pretty easy to swap part for cash.

Do you know flow rates on these as well or any other states, They look really good. But looks are not really what those are for.

unfortunately i dont have flow rates or specs of that nature. sorry.

the tension rods should be coming soon and yes i am still waiting on the RUCA’s…

the catbacks are all gone except one at this time… i will be buying all of the rest that my supplier has when they become available…