FS: TQ dampers, solid subframe bushings, slotted collars etc

i have had a couple orders arrive this week and more arriving tomorrow.

i can bring anything you want to the go kart meet on sunday.

S13 SR20DET torque damper kits - $100
slotted subframe collars - $85
Solid aluminum subframe bushings - $95
SR20DET 3" stainless steel downpipe - $110
SR20DET turbo extension - $100
FMIC 20 x 9 x 2.5 = $250

other items

Bings RUCA - $250
Taka Turbo Lines - $200
Polished Oil Catch Can - $55
crappy leaky Greddy style BOV (BOV only no hardware or anything) $60 ea.

if you can make these things work this is a fantastic deal. people have been able to figure it out and bought a whole bunch off me for more than this price but these ones i have left dont have gaskets or bolts or anything.

Greddy Style Oil Pan - $150

this is the pan i lent to Modified Mag for their article. they returned it missing a couple nuts. thus the discounted price… its been in a magazine i should be charging double…lol… i have this same pan on my car

i have short shifters on order that iwll arrive next week and more catbacks and bigger intercoolers coming.

you guys may notice that some of these prices are even cheaper than the prices i was offering last year… i have been able to coerce my way into better pricing on alot of items and of course i pass the savings on to all my 240sx brothers…

i hsould also mention that i only have between 1 and 3 of each of these items left. most of the items were presold and many of the products were all bought out so i havent even listed them.

there will be KA24DE T2 manifolds and more catbacks coming in in a couple weeks. again many are presold… please let me know what i can get for you guys.

some more prices that i should let you guys know of, these items are not in stock now (all that are on hand are sold) but more will be coming in a couple weeks. please pre-order if possible

NEW PRICING for 2006 on the following:

S13 catback - was $475 - will be $425 in 2006
S14 catback - was $450 - will be $400 in 2006
Short shifter - was $120 - will be $100 in 2006 (no shift knob though)
SR turbo manifold - was $220+ - will be $180 in 2006

as mentioned in the first post, the following items will also have new prices

small FMIC - was $300 - will be $250 in 2006
downpipe - was $125 - will be $110 in 2006
turbo extension - was $115 - will be $100 in 2006

i wont be importing anymore china multi-link, bov’s, and other items that anyone has had problems with.

part of the business model of bings.ca is figuring out what unbranded items are worth running so everything that gives me or end users hassles will be cut out of the product offerings and the branded products will be put in their place.

oh man sounds like a deal with the new prices! I’ll definately pick up an s13 catback once winter season is over bing.

Is the RUCA for $250 with teflon rod ends?

yes it does include the 2-piece telfon lined bushings. 7400 static load rating.

Do those subframe collars fit on the S14 subframe as well or is S13 specific?

they work for S13 / S14 / Z32 and even skylines i think.