FS: TC rods / Torque damper kits / FMIC / Short Shifter +++

http://www.son240sx.ca/cpgallery/albums/userpics/10135/DSC02009.JPG

Short Shifters - $115

same as always

Subframe Collars - $85

slotted for easy install, anodized blue

Adjustable TC rods - $160

nice and beefy. there are no welds on them to fail, the bearing is bigger than the ones that come on the rear multi-link.

very nice actually, and i only have a couple sets here.

Engine Torque Damper kits - $120 NOW $115

these come with the nice shiny brackets to mount on the strut top and the other bracket that mounts to the SR

you can use these with KA-T / RB / S14 but you will have to make your own mount to the engine.

many people will have to make that engine mount differently anyways including myself because of my hotpipe.

i only have a couple of these to see how you guys like them

red blue and silver are available

FMIC - $300

core size is 20x9x2.5

only one left, this is a nice piece dont pay more than you have to.

SR downpipe - $125

cheapest you will find one for, has the bracket and the gaskets

can be used on ANY 240sx including KAT or RB if you make a custom turbo extension which most will anyways

this piece is cheaper than you can buy the steel and flanges for here

SR turbo extension - $115

comes with gaskets and hardware

i also have:

SR turbo manifolds $230
Aero Lips - $275
S14 3" catback - $450

all in stock and ready to go.

the BOV’s are sold out but will be available again sometime in june.

the S13 catbacks are being ordered next week, not waiting to stragglers…

same as these ones?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7977200890&category=46098

yes i would say that they are essentially the same, and quite likely 100% identical.

please keep in mind that the price of shipping that piece will be more than the cost of me shipping to you (domestic vs. international) and that i have already taken care of the customs and brokerage meaning that there is no chance of you getting a $40 customs bill for a $80usd purchase…

as such, the better deal is right here.

safer, sooner, and it will work out to be cheaper as well.

Aero Lips - $275

Could u explain?

S13/S14 + where?

its gonna come out to being more or less exactly the same as your price before “bing domestic shipping fees” $75usd and for shipping to canada he’ll prob charge 20/25 usd. when the item is shipped via usps marked 75$ value/gift no customs/taxes will be charged.

but since bing is in the club we should support him and his parts :smiley:

that is not necessarily true about being marked as a gift.

anything $50 or over is subject to customs fees regardless of whether it is a gift or not.

you can mark it as a gift and MAYBE not pay customs, however i have done this and been nabbed for brokerage twice this year.

i had to pay about $40 each time and it was for items that cost under $100 usd marked at $50.

so how about this… i’ll mark the ETD’s down to $115… is that satisfactory? i dont want anyone to think they arent getting the best value out there.

click the link i my sig.

pics and details are there… the lip is for 91-93 chuki S13 bumper.

what are the Subframe Collars for? and is it hard to put on?

the subframe collars are slotted so that you do not have to drop the whole subframe, you can simply slide the top collar in.

they reduce wheel hop and stiffen up the rear suspension a great deal.

Hey bing I got my stuff today in the mail, I guess you can say it only took a day to ship. Everything looks great, thanks a lot. Great guy to deal with guys dont hesitate to buy from him.

good to hear…

bumperoo…

i only have one of most things left in stock.

hopefully my stuff comes tomorrow

is that the MR intercooler core??

hopefully my stuff comes tomorrow[/quote]

You wont be disappointed.

Oh and for those of you that need TC Rods, these things are awesome, lighter than stock, yet they look bigger. And the price is awesome. Now I need to get an alignment.

no it isnt,

the IC pictured is slightly smaller than the Megan “large size” IC but a bit bigger than the small size… its inbetween but closer to the alrge size than the smaller one.

keep in mind that in Megans pics they measure from end to end of the whole piece, not just the core. the 20 x 9 x 2.5 measurement of this IC is just the core.

they are not the same intercoolers and not the same end-tank design, however they may or may not originate in the same factory.

btw i am sold out of the TC rods, they didnt last long… they are the most impressive of all the imported multi-link.

what makes the RUCA’s and other arms not as good as some of the items on the market is the quality of the welds and the 12mm rod ends.

the TC rods have no welds and they use a 15mm rod end. they are also quite beefy.

How is the short shifter, any issues with rattling and hard shifts?

Scott

the short shifter is pure sex…

alot of people on here have them, havent hear anything bad yet.