FS: rxb, pre-orders for next buy *updated*

gents,

i want to clear out some of the items i have that i am not using so that i can do another small order with of the stuff i brought in a couple weeks ago.

here is what i have, pics are available of most stuff.

• SR turbo exhuast manifold, new with gaskets, brackets and bolts

this is the extra one from the group buy

SOLD

• SR turbo extension 3" stainless

last one left from group buy

SOLD

• SR downpipe 3" stainless

last one from group buy

SOLD

pics of this stuff:

http://bings.ca/images/DSC01561.JPG

• OEM zenki lip, red or primer grey

SOLD

• rear cross braces

i have a couple here unpowder coated i will have them done when someone confirms that they will take one. includes shim plate

$175 each.

• tanabe under brace

never used it but it has scratches from when i had it at the machine shop, decided not to copy it.

i got raped for customs and brokerage fees on this. it cost me over $160 CDN to get in the end

SOLD

• KA24DE ecu

out of an S13

GONE

if you would like to pay in advance for a short shifter or any mutli link gear let me know.

i was going to place a small order this week but i had to pay for a couple text books and crap that cost me several hundred bucks so i have to put if off another week or so.

here is the pricing in canadian dollars for the stuff.

pricing includes shipping and customs. that is why it is higher than before.

RUCA - S13 $160.00
RUCA - S14 $150.00
Traction Arm $110.00
Hard tie rods $110.00
Test Pipe $90.00
SR20DET manifold $240.00
tubro extension $115.00
downpipe $125.00
antenna $17.00
short shifter $120.00
KA24DE intake $75.00
cooling panel $90.00
subframe spacers $100.00
oil catch can $75.00

this includes all the customs and shipping to my place… we can arrange bulk pick up at a meet (weather permitting of course) or we arrange other methods.

i want to order in a bunch of shifters and a couple extra things that i know people will want… prepayment would help alot.

if i have something of yours and we havent discussed when it will be picked up or exchanged can you please get in touch with me. i have already begun shipping things out.

i will consider partial trades for the things i have already, i had a trade for some rims that hasnt gone through yet but let me know.

i dont really want to trade for stuff that i dont have in my possession right now unless we alreayd discussed it.

check pm’s

Can you do this again in spring, I’ll order full multi-link suspension.

if i can find that stupid piece:

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=9799

i’ll have better stuff available…

so help me find that piece…

Bing, hold that ECU and you know what for. No, its not Jesse’s mom…

ecu being held…

sorry rich, i though you didnt need it anymore.

bing,

Any intake manifolds?

no but i’ll get you a price on it tonite at some point.

Hey Bing can I buy that grey primered zenki lip off you I will pay you 100 dollars for it!!

Bryce

geeze… I was about to pay 80 for one of them… lol why are you jacking up the price?

I do recall giving it to Bing a while back that is all for an undisclosed anount. Not looking for it take it for 80 as it is in really good condition at least while I had it.

Bryce

yeah it is still minto…

both lips are sitting there beside my veilside lip…that one isnt ready yet though.

intake manifold will be a smidge over $300 landed

bing you should re lable your parts list because you have Subframe Collars for sale not subframe spacers.

subframe collars require you to take the entire subframe out and cut and burn out your old bushings and then hammer solid ones in

subframe spacers compress the old bushings and do the exact same job and all you do is lower the subframe and slide them in

Hey Bing is the KA24DE intake (assuming CAI) for the S13 or S14?

s14 sir.

bing,did you get my pm?

no i did not… send again please

TTT

i will be in at highway 400 / highwya 7 this saturday evening.

please let me know if you want to meet me for any of this stuff…

if i havent replied to a pm please send again, i keep replying and deleting to save room but i cnat tell if i have missed any of them now.