Fs:ford focus zx3

well my brother gave me his old car and i have no need for it ,so i will be selling it to dump some more $ into my dsm. ok its a 2000 ford focus zx3,its red with a black front bra, mods include a full header back exaust ,3 1/2in intake with 31/2in maf,many carbonfiber parts on interior. i also have a carbonfiber hood , 17in rims, also has studded tires that are on the car,and many other parts for this car. Asking 3500
pics later tonight

5 spd/auto/mileage?

depending on the millage not a bad price. glws

interested in parting with the hood? i need a new one. and what kind of rims are on it?

trade for lexus ls400?

well the car is auto ,and it just hit 110,000 miles we have owned it since new and it has been very well maintained mint interior

My brother just bought a SE Sedan for that price. Nice/safe car. Love how they drive. good luck!

thanks this car is a great gas saver

any pics?

well depends on what you want to spend ,and i will ask my bro about the rims tonight

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19498&highlight=lexus+ls400

thats a pimp car but im prob just looking for the cash so i can get the talon ready for summer,thanks bump for this car and mine

yeah yeah, let me know about the CF hood if you want to make the car more stockish before selling. my CF hood is BEAT and i need a new one badly.