FS FREE!! '03 SER Spec V Stock Exhaust&Stock head

As per my other post, I’m not going to have room for my stock SER Spec V exhaust and header when I move.

First $50 takes both. They are in fine shape but I have no room.

Get rid of them for me!

EDIT I just want these gone before Saturday when I move, if anyone wants them come and get them, otherwise its off to the dump. '03 SpecV Exhaust and Header!

Bump edit!

i need the midpipe for the flanges. address and how much?

I’m on the northside Give me a call @ 934-3742 and I’ll give you my address. The price is FREE!!

I need to get rid of due to space reasons (no more shed, moving to apartment) and just want to get rid of them.

so you got any other spec v stuff around? lol

hahaha only had the wheels and the header/exhaust. Everything else is on the car, and staying on the car! :lol:

are they all separated or should i bring a breaker bar and some liquid wrench?
i might take it all. the GF bought her car with a Magnaflow exhaust and doesnt have a stock one. this will be good for if she sells her car.

ill call you tom or tonight. im at work till 6 today and i start work tome at 6pm.

Yup, its off my car and the header and exhaust are seperated. You can throw it in your trunk and take it home!

thanks eric.
i stopped by this mornin on my way home from work.

if you want a hand moving sunday during the day give me a call. if you dont have my # still, just PM me.

Hey Kyle,

I saw you got it this morning, glad somebody can use it. And thanks for the offer to help move but we’ve got lots of help, appreciate that! :E