FS: Front End damaged '91 240sx

Hi,

for sale is my '91 240sx (KA24DE)
I was in an accident couple weeks ago and
the whole front end is damaged, the car still starts and drives
but the right front fenders are grinding the right tire.

I was going to sale the parts individually
but won’t have time as I work fulltime so
I am just going to sale the whole car,
I’m sure someone on here have use for it and can sale the parts on the car and make some money or just make it as a parts car.

I do not think it’s worth rebuilding for street
as it might have cause damage to the frame or you can make a track car.

Everything else on the car is clean from the windshield to the back.
It has brand new tires put on weeks before the accident
only has about 80 miles on them, they are Kumhos 195/65/15, I paid $330, everything on the car is stock expect for the shocks it’s KYBs. It has 166,271 miles on odo. I also throwing in 3 extra wheels w/ car.

Take a look the pictures will speak for itself…

I’m asking $800 or OBO
If you have any questions let me know reply here or pm

you can also email me @ yujibrown@gmail.com
The car is Located in North Versailles thats east of PGH.

Thanks in advance -Y

NOTE:
The Monster cables are not for sale*

Drifting accident? FTL

Drifting? What is that? Haha nah not at all.

haha just playing. figured it would be a good conversaional peice.

clean car though free bump!

yikes, that thing is totaled

geez… a no spoiler, no sunroof, no rear windshield wiper, manual everything hatch and you smashed it up. you should be shot. I will give you 100 bucks for it and pick it up today.

do you actually know the status of the unibody structure? the rest of the car doesn’t really look tweaked, to me this looks more like an excuse for a JDM front clip from a 180 :smiley:

I’ll give 350 and I’ll pick it up asap?

It can be fixed. Just would take some work. If I had some extra cash I would pick this up off ya.

still for sale price dropped to$500 I have an alot of ppl that was interested but noone of them came through. So is there anyone out there?:zzz:

PS. please note car will not have a title.

hhaha good luck without a title! You cant even take it to the junk yard for scrap.

What he said…

Didn’t you need a title to be driving it around on the street when you were in the accident?

Do you actually own this car, i.e. is it in your name?

id assume not if there is no title. or something shaddy is going on, i.e. saying another car is this car…

this is more than a “please note,” what’s the story on the title?

whats up with the title if you can get it ill give you 500 asap

my offer still stands

hell, no title car aint even worth scrap. need it to cash it in. car will bring about 200 scrap weight as it sits.

Assuming its not stolen it would make a great race car. If anyone ends up buying it I’m going to be selling a 91-93 front end.

I dont know about anyone else, but a car that cant be driven on the street is completely useless to me.