FS/FT: 02 Civic SI with JDM K20A Type R conversion

Yeah, the price is definitely fair if you ask me. I realize It is going to be hard to sell the car but, honestly I can make so much more by parting it out. We’ll see.

whats wrong with u rich

hes an 8 pound water head

GLWS rich, ull love the awd world :slight_smile:

[quote=“TurdBlown Teg,post:23,topic:37557"”]

hes an 8 pound water head

[/quote]

isnt that the pot calling the kettle a water head

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:25,topic:37557"”]

isnt that the pot calling the kettle a water head

[/quote]

you got me there :roll:

bump

20k asking price ? :rofl: buy a used evo.

Would it be a problem if only people interested in buying the car or people interested in promoting the sale posted??

The ignorant coments don’t really accomplish anything…

I have allready had several inquiries and price doesn’t seem to be an issue.

do u still have the original motor? if so wanna sell it?
yea this car is too damn nice.

[quote=“letitroll,post:29,topic:37557"”]

Would it be a problem if only people interested in buying the car or people interested in promoting the sale posted??

The ignorant coments don’t really accomplish anything…

I have allready had several inquiries and price doesn’t seem to be an issue.

[/quote]

+1. you’re getting a whole lotta clean car for the price.

glwts.

I actually don’t have the stock motor. You can pick them up cheap however…

I’ll vouch for Rich. This is the nicest EP Civic around this area hands down. I’m almost tempted to say the best Honda in this area. The car is clean and always well taken care of. Always paranoid when he was at Mighty and it might rain. Someone will be a lucky person to have this car.

Thanks Bro!

I have seen this car outside of that shop b4. Looks as good in the sun as it does there in real life. Im not much of a fan of a hatch but I must agree this car is sick for real. I do see the price a lil pricy, but then again you go buy a brand new stock SI and you pay a few thousand more. So I say, go for it if you like the car and don’t care about the year it was made. Looks mint, drives fast. Spend the 20gs if you got it!!!

Peace
93DX

bump for homogeneous

k20a mmm…

I wish I had gone ahead with mine. Stupid spending money elsewhere.

TTT GLWS

good luck with sale… saw the car a few times at swerve as I come in for tire mounting on a few occasions. Nice looking car seems to be well done and taken care of.

GLWS, very nice car.

Yo!!

Randy!!!

Whats up?