FS/FT: 1987-1993 Mustang Mach1 cowl hood

I have a FIBERGLASS mach1 style cowl hood that is currently on my Mustang, however I do not like it and would like to get a stock hood before the car gets painted.

It’s in fine shape, no cracking or anything at all. It’s ready for paint, and I say that because whoever put it on the car never bothered to paint over the flat-ish black base coat that comes on these things from the factory.

I THINK it might be a Cervinis hood, but im not 100% sure because it dosnt say Cervinis anywhere on it, otherwise i have no clue who makes it.

Id like $200 for it OR id trade someone for their stock hood in good shape (No rust, dents, etc). I do realize id prob be losing money trading it for a stock hood, but i honestly dont care i will just be happy to get a stock hood.

Cervinis hoods have the Cervini’s name molded into the underside unless its MAD old.

i got a stock hood ill trade

no rust, dents or dings. Car came from tampa and has been garaged. Clear is peeling, but you’d have to paint it anyways since its silver (titanium frost)

get at me

all cervinis hoods have the logo right in the fiberglass on the bottom side

still a nice hood tho

looks like it fits fine

i hate foxbodys because the front clip barely ever matches the rest of the paint!1

02SVTfocus, you have a PM