fs/ft 1987 benz 300e pic is up obo need gone now

ok i got a 87 benz 300e 4 door auto and it is black with black int it is a 6 cilynder it has 254k just turnd. this car has evry thing u thick of and it has 96 rims 96 head lights and euro tail lights.and it is in mint condition but there is a spot the size on a penny on the hood of rust but it is only a bubble pm me if u would like to now more about the car.

http://www.oikotie.fi/ext/images/big/35343/35343907.jpg

ok i got a 87 benz 300e 4 door auto and it is black with black int it is a 6 cilynder it has 254k just turnd. this car has evry thing u thick of and it has 96 rims 96 head lights and euro tail lights.and it is in mint condition but there is a spot the size on a penny on the hood of rust but it is only a bubble pm me if u would like to now more about the car.

http://www.oikotie.fi/ext/images/big/35343/35343907.jpg

bump

would you please use spell check.

GT

can you list some more info on this car, and yeah the spell check would really do wonder for you, need a price and some pics. is it black?

bump

Any pics yet?

no sorry u would have to come and see it u will not be disaponted looking at it

That’s Phil, not Moe

price reduced

reduced to what? I don’t even see a price listed.

reduced to what? I don’t even see a price listed.[/quote]

2500 says his title

hey i seen the car its not that bad.

from 3000 to 2500

I have one which is currently being worked on and I need a parts car… I am very interested. give me more details including what engine it has in it. I will come check it out

if not sold by thersday it will be in the autotrader for 3500 cart e-tested

Why wait till “thersday”? Just place an add on the trader… just be warned that they don’t do spell checking either.

open to offers i need this gone like now

It says 96’ headlights. Can you elaborate on what this might be? There are no headlights from 96 that would bolt in to there, unless you swapped the front end from an e320 or something.

will no u are right but what i mean is they look likt the 96 haed lights and that they are clair and not yellow like all the 1 u see driveing around and the side signal lights are clair to and what will i have to do to sell this car come on its a good car i just goto go it out of my drive way because i have no room for it no more