FS/FT 1989 nissan 240sx 5spd non hicas

Hi every one, i have an 1989 nissan 240sx SOHC 5 spd manual with 253xxx km’s.Clean frame rails and floor. Valid E Test included.been garage stored since ive owned it. been taken off the road Nov 1st 08 for winter.Oil changed every 4000km with castrol full synthetic. custom red and black interior.4 aftermarket speakers all around. Rare JDM Du-Luck front bumper, Nismo side skirts with air vent, Rotara 3D GT carbon fiber spoiler, brand new hatch off spoiler-less hatchback. MINT! no rust!!!.new accel super stock performance ignition coil. faster cold starts and faster/higher rpms.front tires are approx 85% thread left, and rears are approx 65%.brand new calipers, rotors, pads all around 3000Km ago(rear calipers painted red).Just put All Brand new rear brake lines on 0km. New transmission oil and differential oil 5000km ago.New rear stabilizer links 5000km ago.Fuel system flush, 2 new injectors and seals, new platinum spark plugs,cap and rotor, and spark plug wires 5000km ago.New water pump 10 000km ago.New clutch 20 000km ago.Still grabs hard. never slips. extra set of stock tear drop rims painted black with u tires with some thread and 2 tires are garbage. Im sure theres more im forgetting. if i think of anything else ill edit post. im looking to trade for a 600cc snowmobile of same value, or snwmobile and cash if its not worth my car. car pulls EXTREMELY HARD for a 89 sohc 240sx. lemme know. theres lots of interest in this car.TRADE FOR 500cc-700cc SNOWMOBILE!! LEMME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE. OTHER WISE ITS 2300$. Comes E-Tested.

heres a link to a few pics. PM me your email addy for more pics.

^^^ umm…link? :expressionless:

x2 your link fails.lol

lol wat link

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/1001792697.html

sirry about that. didnt know link was dead. here the link. pm me for more pics. and what you have to offer.

Please format properly and start over… post the actual pictures, not a link to craigslist.