s13 240sx MUST SEE, AND MUST GO!!!!!!

hi everyone, as the title says, im lookin to trade my car for a sports bike with around 500cc-600cc. My car is my baby, and im not just going to give it away. its just im gettin bored drivin a car and want to try a bike out.so if you think you have a bike that i may be interested in, then shoot me some pics and specs of the bike. I’ve got an 1989 nissan 240sx fastback (rare) 5 spd manual with 253xxx km’s.there is some rust on the the front fenders. the only major spot is the left driver fender above the wheel arc. can buy new fenders for 100 or you can simply fix it with a little bit of body filler or fiberglass.Clean frame rails and floor. Valid E Test included.been garage stored since ive owned it. been taken off the road Nov 1st for winter.Oil changed every 4000km. red and black interior.4 aftermarket speakers all around(can’t remember brand). Rare JDM Du-Luck front bumper, Nismo side skirts with air vents, Rotara 3D GT carbon fiber drift spoiler, brand new hatch off spoiler-less hatchback. MINT! no rust!!!.front tires are approx 85% thread left, and rears are approx 65%.brand new calipers, rotors, pads all around 3000Km ago(rear calipers painted red).Just put All Brand new rear brake lines on 0km. New transmission oil and differential oil 5000km ago.New rear stabilizer links 5000km ago.Fuel system flush, 2 new injectors and seals, new platinum spark plugs,cap and rotor, and spark plug wires 5000km ago.New water pump 8 000km ago.New clutch 12 000km ago.Still grabs hard. never slips. I also have an extra set of 7 Spoke 240sx rims, with fairly good rubber mounted and balanced. and i also have 3 stock tear drop rims painted black. 1 tires is ok the other 2 are finished. thats 11 wheels with tires that come with the car… i am moving and im losin my garage parking spot, and have no room for the car. but however if there is someone out there who has a street bike they would liek to trade then let me know. my buddie has enough storage to put a motorcycle away for me. but i have no where to keep the car come start of april. my asking price is 2300 obo and it comes with etest thats still good for another year. runs and drives GREAT!! neeeds nothing for safety. passed last year with only having to chane driver side headlight and tailight, and a license plate bulb.

some interior pics and underbody pics.

1500? pm me