FS/FT: 1992 Nissan 240sx

FS Item: Black '92 240SX hatchback. mods can be included or sold separately, price obviously depends on what is included.

Description: 188,000km, KA24DE. runs like a champ, great gas mileage. suspension & steering is very tight, the car drives nice and straight, very smooth. brand new brakes (F&R PBR pads and cross drilled rotors) put on at 187,500km. Fuzion ZRi tires have plenty of tread left. there is nothing mechanically wrong with the car, it doesn’t leak or burn anything that it shouldn’t. frame is pretty solid for a 240, it has a bit of rust and had a couple small holes that was just patched July 6th. there is some minor surface rust in some places on the body, but as you can see from the pictures its not bad.

as for trades, i’m looking for something quick worth the same price or less, i don’t want to put any cash on top of my car to get it. some things i have been looking at are DSMs and RX7s.

Mods:
-AEM air intake
-clutch fan replaced with electric fan
-OEM side skirts and rear valance
-rear turn signals tinted red
-KYB AGX struts with H&R springs
-front strut tower bar
-shaved hatch
-2-way pager alarm
-Panisonic deck, aftermarket front speakers (forget what brand) 10" rockford fosgate sub - i might be keeping the stereo though, we’ll see.
-automatic ECU (removes speed cut)

its not quite as low as it looks in the pictures, these were taken when i had coilovers, its about 1/2" higher now.

Reason for Selling: i feel like i’m done the 240 thing, looking to try something new.

Price: asking $4,000 cert/e’d. price can be changed by removing modifications or by taking the car just e-tested as it is now, i haven’t taken it for safety yet because i have been quite busy but it should pass with ease as far as i can tell (i’m an auto mechanic apprentice so i do know what to look for).

Contact: PM, email, MSN, if you post here i might not see it as i don’t check the forums much lately due to the douchebaggery/drama that has been going on.

is it hicas or not?
and does it have abs?

i got a 97 subaru impreza intrested in a trade?
i also got a 93 talon tsi awd let me no

yeah, i forgot some info, sorry guys.

its a base model, the only option it came with is cruise control (if that didn’t come standard).

-non hicas
-non abs
-manual windows
-manual locks, though the drivers door has an aftermarket door lock actuator that locks/unlocks with the alarm
-car is 5 speed with a good clutch, does not grind any gears
-and its a '92 so it has LSD for those that don’t know

i might be interested in the talon, send me some more info on it.

thanks.

can you send some more pics my way. brocoli@gmail.com

underbody, and engine bay. along with a price.

Thanks,
Brock

car now comes e-tested, just passed today

sweet deal … hook up that info!

i don’t have a camera to get any more pictures, serious buyers will come see it for themselves, i’ve been pretty honest with my post.

in the engine bay the strut towers aren’t rotten out like a lot of 240s, drivers side is almost perfect, the passenger side isn’t as good, but still there are no holes. engine bay is pretty clean overall, it isn’t covered in undercoating or anything and i have cleaned it a couple times so there is just some road dirt.

is there any holes in the floor?

damn this thing looks clean. Is the rear lip oem factory urethane?

no holes in the floor

OEM Foha eurothane skirts and valance, mint condition

also forgot to mention it has a Bing’s short shifter with stock shift knob.

car will also come with a lot of spare parts if you want them (i have 2 parts cars)

very intrested

hi, i’m really interest of this car …
how much is it …??
does it have air condition…??

base model, no a/c

no set price until i take it for safety, feel free to make an offer though.

will u do it for 2500?

hey man i like your car. PM me, very interested. I couldn’t PM you. I could take it without the stereo too! haha! let me know. thanks.

a car in this condition is worth atleast 4 grand

this thing is cleaaan, if you ever decide to part…i call dibs on the side skirts and rear lip :wink:

didn’t have time to take it for safety this week, some stuff came up so i’ll be doing it monday or tuesday hopefully.

i’m thinking $4000 cert/e’d, open to reasonable offers.

this car is MINT…ive seen it a few times…id like to buy it myself…but im stuck with my rust bucket :frowning: … someone is going to have a really nice 240 for themselves

Yo how much for the car?