FS/FT 1995 VW Jetta 2.0L

$1500 OBO

I’ve got a 1995 MK3 jetta for sale, it was a project car. It has 83,000kms on the engine (it was rebuilt) and around 250k on the body. The car is located in Mississauga Ontario (Canada)

The good:

-Light weight flywheel
-Chipped ECU
-Momo Steering wheel
-Cold Air Intake
-Hollowed out intake maifold
-Magnaflow Exhaust ( straight back ) hollowed cat , with no resonator.

• Clean interior for a 95’
  • 98’shift knob
  • white faced gauges

The bad

-Body has common surface rust, aswell as some excess bondo that needs to be sanded down ( i may clean it up ).

• Needs a paint job ( paint sealer is peeling on some parts of the car)
  • Needs brakes soon
  • May need a new t-stat soon
  • Missing passenger side mirror ( not the housing, just the mirror)
  • Needs drivers side mirror backing
  • A/C needs to be recharged
  • 1 exhaust hinge has rusted off, causing the exhaust system to rattle a bit
  • Drivers side door handle came off (interior)
  • One upper engine mount is shot. I havent had the chance to replace it, but i did buy 2 new ones that will come with the car.

All in all, this is an awsome car to drive for the winter, or to work on as a future project. When i bought it, the car basically had the same issues as mentioned above. I did happen to change the water pump belt, and put on a new upper radiator hose last weekend. Im in no rush to sell this car at the moment, but i would like to see it gone soon. Thanks for any interest, pm me if you have questions. Better pics will be up tomorrow. Also, im interested in trades. Im looking for a honda civic. From 1992-2000 ( EG, or EK ) hatch, sedan, or coupe. Let me know! :beer:

comes with 4 winter tires on steelies

Bumpo, and a price drop. 1000$ OBO. Does NOT come with winter tires now.

ok , the tranny mounts are fucked, and the car is basically un-drivable. it is now being sold or parted out. 450$ OBO.

alright … i know the rule about no bumps be for 7 days… but this is important. The car is now 300$ OBO. Anyone that is interested in it, give me a shout. 647-267-1767. otherwise it will be SCRAP at 10pm. The car is located near mcglauglin and derry.

quick question, will the exhaust system from the downpipe fit a golf??

yes it would have … but unfortunatley, the car has gone to the other side. (scrapyard) Mods, please lock this thread :frowning: