FS/FT: 1998 Toyota 4runner lifted on 35s v6 manual 4x4

1998 SR5 V6 4runner on with 3.5inch suspension lift (adjustable) bilstien shocks with TRD coils and 2 inch body lift on brand new 315/75/16 bfg all terrains on american racing atx mojave 8inch wide teflon coated rims

29300km on truck, new water pump, timing belt, timing belt idler pulleys,timing belt tensioner, accessory belts, front wheel bearing, tie rod, front and year diff oil seals, front and rear brakes, lower ball joints,cv shafts,rear o2 sensor,plugs and wires, K&N air filter,pcv valve, fuel filter, stainless rear brake hose,flowmaster super 44 muffler, 1.25 wheel spacers, new 75w90 synthetic oil in diffs, ams oil full synthetic in engine, elocker swap with 4.30 gears, manual transmission and transfer case. Has a viper alarm with keyless entry and remote start goes 1 mile!

Also have 1998 Limited 4runner, fully loaded leather, auto,v6, 4x4 but front diff is out right now, 22500km, full parts truck or can be fixed, was told it has an overheating problem but have not looked at it yet, can be included with other 4runner

Asking $5500 for the truck with lift, stock tires and rims
$6500 for truck with 35’’ tires and aftermarket rims
$7000 for truck as pictured with spare parts truck

for sale or trade for a pickup or a rear wheel drive car

905-251-7115 cell
705-437-2532 house

Bump

Darn, didnt realize it was a 98 and had all those goodies when you mentioned it. I don’t have the cash for that right now. Nice truck though. GLWS

put the front diff back in the other 4runner, gimme a price. I dont care bout the overheating problem. Let me know a price most likely i’ll take it. pm me

I don’t wana sell it until I get rid of the lifted one, thanks tho

bump

I am thinking you meant 290 300 km? not twenty nine thousand.

hah yes thanks thats correct

$5000

this would be so cool for winter :slight_smile:

If this has not sold yet are you interested in selling off any parts?

I’m very interested in the frame sliders and the lift kit. Send me a pm if this interests you. I can swap you with stock parts + cash.

Edit; Only interested in the sliders if they are bolt on.