FS/FT : Dual Chamber Beer Dispenser *PICS UP NOW*

i have this dual chamber beer or beverage dispenser it has 2 cords and a large chamber on top of it where the beverages would sit. it is out of the package so i will call it used but we recieved it as a gift and really can find no use for it. we have never used it. they used to sell them at spencers for around 70 bucks. im looking for either 40 bucks or trade for guitar hero games and/or the controller for guitar hero. the item is styled like this one but is bigger and has 2 chambers and 2 hoses. lmk

o yeah the games need to be for the 360

PMing you now

or not. im poor but i want it

make me an offer, i just threw 50 out there.

i cannot for the life of me find a pic of it online next time i see it i will snap a few

is this sold yet? if not please pm me

no sir, just remeber it does not look exactly like the one in the pic, its actually a bit bigger and has two tubes someone will get good use of this

Bump. Got pics on my phone PM me and I can send them to email

I wonder how many of us have the one you pictured

Is this what you have?
http://www.giftshop1234.com/godinger-liquor-dispenser-double-pump-1966.html

they sell these at spencers it looks just like the one pictured but there are 2 chambers for 2 different beverages and 2 hoses i believe

no, i have pics up finally, this thing is pretty big, and its a single camber. im sorry for the wrong info i have not seen it in a while. but it does have two hoses somebody can pick this thing up mad cheap, like i said we got it for 70

false, i am wrong again it is a double chamber, i looked at it last night someone buy this thing or trade me already!!!

bump