FS/FT: grey civic

ok im only askin 800 b/o it needs a hood,the motor wire harness needs to be plugged in and the interior back panels screwed back on…the body is in real good shape shaved door handles tokick coilovers rear camber kit…i would also trade it for a cf hood for a 96-98 civic and a hundred bucks…

this looks like my buddies old hatch… w/ didfferent motor…

Why not just plug the harness in and sell a running car? That’s assuming it runs…

i kno right…

dont have time to go work on it and yes the motor does run…

yea it use to have a lsvtec back in th day from uncle bens

thought so…wat happened to the lsvtec???

my cousin who owned the car took it out and sold the block and used the head to put the hulk colored green hatchback that was from westseneca for sale on craigslist acouple of months ago together…i attached a pic of the green one he jus sold it to…

Can you get any better pics? Are the rims included?

x2

yea the fats are included…

Get some better pics I might want this.

This car id dumb clean i was going to buy it. Should go for way more than 800

I have a 1994 honda civic hatch cx, 143k miles runs and drives great, 5 spd. I would do a straight trade. Let me know its on he board some where…body is not so pretty.

I have a 1994 honda civic hatch cx, 143k miles runs and drives great, 5 spd. I would do a straight trade. Let me know its on he board some where…body is not so pretty.

For the car, so all it needs is to plug the connection in and it will run? If that’s the case, how long would that take? Can I come there plug it in test to see if it runs then take it?

You don’t have time to plug a harness in and snap/screw some panels back into place?
:picard:

Sounds sketchy…What else is wrong with the car?

thats what i was thinking

I can have that thing plugged in in five mins. Where can I see it tomorrow? Let me know, PM me you address and tele.

Yep thats aarons old hatch, this thing is clean and shaved lol btw. GLWS

thanxxx alott guys for everything i got to sell the car today the new owner was happy…

I wanna stop by tomorrow, will you be home around 1:00?