fs/ft k20 eg project

someones whats a project . 3500??

just got back from tampa for superbowl 43, GO STEELERS! needs to go more then ever!! anyone make an offer

bump

bump $3000 firm?

bump

bump

anyone looking to go k series?

wanna sell rolling chasis?

cant part out just yet i dont really have a garage to work in and not really trying to pull the motor… bump

bump

$3000 someone please buy this im moving to portland or. and need the cash!

bump.sale pending.for 2600. any one beat that?

no sale… stilll up for grabs. bump for a clean eg

so not willing to sell the shell?

not right now. i have a few people interested in trades at the moment. if they fall though i may consider but only if i can sell the motor first. i know i can sell the shell and don’t wanna be stuck with just a swap laying around. lucky for you guys i do have someone interested in just the swap. so ill keep you posted on these last few trades that maybe pending and if they fall thought i see if i can find the time to pull the engine :frowning:

if you pull the motor, i’m still interested in the karcepts kit.

bump. possible trade pending

bumpskii

Salvage title or not this car is pretty much spotless. Not to mention if you finish the swap (which I assume you would if you bought it) an R-Title isn’t hard to obtain especially in a theft “recovery”. Minimal rust on the passenger side quarter panel and non-painted fenders shouldn’t deter anyone from taking a look at this.

Bump for this man. Help him stack some funds so we can venture west…

i wouldnt say spotless unpainted fenders no hood pic no bumper pic and there is no such thing as minimal rust, rust is rust, you sand blast that spot and it will be 5 times as big under the paint,

1000 cash?

1000?.. get lost…cf hood was stolen. front bumper with type r lip.bumper has some scraps. lip is clean pic coming soon. new fenders with not one flaw. car has MINIMAL rust. find me a 5th gen honda with a body like this and compared to what you’d find you’ll say minimal.

just looking for the right person to scoop her up.
make offers.
6,000$ for rogueeg6