FS/FT: KA24 DE (under 100k) with Auto tranny NEED IT GONE

Alright, So I bought a 240 with this engine in it, I really have no use for it, Right now it is sitting on the ground out of the car at Riworx in Vaughan. It needs to be gone from there ASAP, The engine was Running great before that, and I have the fan,intake and all that crap here in Oshawa. All things considered for trade. ,( Rb stuff, anything for a s13)
The engine is the one in :

Sorry about the size
BEST OFFER- Feel Free to Low ball me, I need it gone.
Call Txt or PM
905 431 7294

Engine runs amazing, and pulls hard.

Have been in this car multiple times, and it suprised me.
Im pretty sure the KM is closer to 90xxx

GLWS

$80
pm me

Is that a fucking joke. Wow, if i was mitch id fucking go nuts.

It’s a KA… paying more than 150 is rape, no matter how well it runs.

You bought a stock 240 for $8000

part duh intake?

actually ka’s can be alot more than that, you obviously dont know what your talking about. If your talking about just the engine then 150 maybe, no harness, alernator, starter, tranny. But for a full swap, your looking at more than that. anywhere from 200 - 800

Glws

engine has about 100xxxkms on it now was ,my old car sold it at around 97/98xxxkm and i would say runs great pulls hard but doesnt start all that well on cold days and has a new starter about 2000kms old that i replaced just after sale and i wouldnt go rb in that car bro the strut tower is gone

Sorry, so yea around 100km,
The car is already RB’d and looks amazing. The tower will be reinforced.

OK, enough about my car now if people want a build thread ill do one, I know whats in it, and what needs to be done. Either way, BUY my engine, Highest offer by wednesday.

ill give you 20 and my stock intake piping plus a k&n filter for that inatake

SOLD