FS: 1997 KA24 Motor and Trans

I just bought my car will be going in for an engine and transmission swap.

The car has right now 107,XXXkm, the transmission is AUTO. Car is in perfect shape and so is the motor and transmission. It has NEVER been winter driven. I have the carfax in PDF form and used car package for the car. It was driven by an elderly lady.

The car will be going in for a swap late April, posting now so people can come check it out while they are still in the car.

Phil 905-808-1272

The car is in Burlington.

so ur selling the ka for 1250 obo??

hmmm…

That’s right. KA Motor and Automatic Transmission for $1250obo

I don’t mean to offend but thats far too high of a price to ask. I’d look at whats been for sale lately and adjust your price as necessary.

^there is another member on here looking for $800 with many more km`s on it at 107xxx might be a bit high but your paying for the low km motor

its only worth $800 or $1200 if someone is willing to pay that. I don’t think anyone who knows anything would pay that for a ka24de.

just let the man sell it for wat he wants if you have a problem with his price pm him

It says obo…:rolleyes:

I have service records, the car was taken to Nissan for majority of its life. Driven by and old lady.

It has a bit more km than a motor from japan, but with a history.

I sold a 97 KADE for 300 bucks. Im not trying to say you need to go lower on your price but there isnt many people that will shell out 1000 let alone 6-700 for a KA these days when an SR can be found for 1500-ish. The auto tranny is usually worthless since so few people want them.

Dont take this the wrong way, just trying to let you know that market value on these engines is VERY low.

I will offer you $450 for just the engine alone - I know what your asking price is and I don’t mean to offend you but with the input that this thread has received I think it is a fair price - PM me if you like

I realize that nobody really wants these especially with a automatic transmission. Thats why its getting swapped within the first month of me owning it. But I just thought it would be great for someone to swap into your daily or to turbo.

I am trying to get the best price possible. I appreciate everyones input and am not offended at all.

Just putting this out there…

To my knowledge I had the highest selling KA24DE engine and tranny on SON so far.

I sold them with ECU for $1000. They had only 44,000 km on them.

The automatic tranny is useless. I doubt anyone wants that, even if you were to offer it for free if they picked it up. As for the engine, sure it has some value. I would start with asking $500 OBO

I can vouch for this man, the engine is sitting in my garage - I’m still trying to convince the owner to let me buy it mwahaha

I appologize for this ridiculous thread, I am a Noob to the Nissan world. Really didnt reasearch the value, I thought beacuse of the low km I automatically thought that this would be in reach.
Ah well, best offer for now is $450 for motor.

It’s not a ridiculous thread - everyone has a price in mind of what they think they should post a classified for, the price in the back of their head, and on here, there’s the guys that will help you out. There is however the guys that bash the crap out of threads because they have nothing better to do

ZROOTS made you an offer of 450 you should see if he`s serious thats a good price for that motor you should have no problems selling

Still for sale?

SOLD

Long time ago

RB20Det is only $1350 in toronto LOL wish i could sell my KA24 for 1250 lol