Is anyone interested in a KA24e

I’m buying a car for some parts just wanna know if anyone wants a SOHC KA and tranny wiring lots of other little shit for $325 roughly?
let me know before I waste my time Thank guys!

Dude ur asking way to much for a sohc, Drop it by about 150-175 and you MAY be in the right area unless its got like under 50,000 km on it.

nothing is set in stone just want to know if anyone wants one?
but 300 bucks for engine,ecu,harness,tranny doesen’t seem like alot? :?

I sold my 157KM 1992 KADE motor for $225 (then again it needed a new
cam which prolly wont be too hard to acquire).

Going rate for DEs is about $300-$350 engine+tranny+harness+ECU

Thanks for the info stars , now does anyone want to make an offer on this package considering its still in the car ?

an offer? your missing KM’s, description of engine ie: runs well, service history, burns oil?..

I sold a freshly rebuilt KA24DE with harness, ignitor, ecu, maf, all the intake plastic etc, egr and crap… starter, alternator, power steering, tranny, shifter… even the cruise control unit etc…

all for $400…

now… a KA24E… I’ll give you $5 to keep it.

can you fuckin crackers stop telling me how much you sold your shit for!!
Fuck this entire forum is so fucking anoying!!!

The engine has 178K km on it good shape if any one wants it let me know

If any one else wants to tell me the price of tea in China Fack Aff

hahaha so true

Ya this fourm might be annoying because your asking way to much, KA’s are either sold for like 300 or under, or given away because they are all over the place lol. I got mine with 75,000KM from a 97 with tranny ect for 350.

no offence ment man i was trying to help you with your sale.

i sold my kae with tranny for 100…

if this forum is so annoying then why are you here?

if you dont like it then :gtfo: you’re not contributing in any way.

Don’t think that you can come here as a noob, try and sell your cheap shit for a lot of $$, then insult the forum, and expect people who were trying to help you with setting a more reasonable price, to be nice to you in the future.

Is the engine going to be out be saturday?
If so I’ll pick it up for 50 bucks. You can sell the tranny for 100-150.
ECU and harness is pretty much worthless.

Andrew.

I think what he means to say is that there are alot of fucken annoying people on here commenting about shit that they think they know so much about. hes just on here tryen to make a quick sale and instead you goofs just tell him hes charging too much in a negative way…

if you dont have anything positive to say then keep it to yourself. if you cant keep it to yourself then try saying some negative shit when your out at a meet, see where it gets you…

Thank you thats exactly what I mean!

what a drama fest this turned out to be…

I’ll take the harness for $15…