FS/Ft RUST FREE 240sx

Just bought this from another member and just dont have time to do what I want with it just putting this up as a feeler
For sale or trade is a black 1991 240sx
motor:
-Intake-fujita
-headers -ebay previous owner
-Exhaust-again ebay previous owner
-Clutch masters stg1 clutch
-short shifter
-walboro 255
-allmotor KA tune on a colum ECU with datalog
footwork:
-HKS hypermax d2 coilovers w/HKS pillow ball mounts
-Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars w/energy bushings
-Megan front strut bar
-DME rear strut bar
Wheels:
-15x8/9 kosei k1
-Fuzion HRi 195-60-15 tires (not the best, I know)

Exterior: 7/10:
-stock other than rolled fenders

Interior: 6/10
-professional welded in half cage (not gaudy, MANY compliments)
-has random boost, oil temp, oil press. wide band guages w/ o2 hooked up
-Gforce 5 point harnesses w/stock seats
Pros:
RUST FREE!!
both a con and a pro car is GUTTED in the back and has had the spund deadining taken out saves a ton of weight so If your looking for a light weight car well here it is.
cage!!
and its a rust free 240 dont see them a whole lot
CONS:
-its 20 years old so random dents, fades, and scratches should be expected!
-rear hatch is flat black with plugs in place of holes meant for and OEM spoiler
-keep in mind it has a cage in the rear, therefore the car is GUTTED in the back. You will not be able to put stock panels and seats back in.
-Interior is SHIT brown BUT, I have black door panels and located a black crackless dash!(do not have it)
also because I was planing a swap the shift boot and that plastic peice are off.

can also include:
-300zx front drilled and slotted rotors with the aluminum 4 piston calipers and pads, they are HUGE.
-extra sunroof with great seals
-stock ECU
-stock radio
-another cluster w/ 0 miles (rollback?)
-welded diff
pics as soon as I can take some
PRICE is 3800 obo
text 607-368-9543 or email jcb16@stny.rr.com or PM if you want pictures I can text them they wont be great but I have to wait till I have my camera

bump for a thread that has acquired pictures

yes sir thanks for the help

forgot to say that I do have cash to add ontop for a trade that I would want thanks, John

bump keep offers coming

you think its safe to have harness and seats like that?

i dont use the harnesses they came in the car used to have race seats so I dont know how safe it is but they work

someone buy me

Where are you located and what are yu lookin for in trades?

corning elmira area and just about anything so pm me an offer and we’ll see

I would possibly be willing to trade for my DD. PM me if you decide you want to trade

ttt interested in the offer but need some details

ttt some one wants somthng to wrench on over the winter toss out some offers

its a good starting base for any swap or just drive it the way it is bump

My buddy just bought a 240 with a skyline motor for 4k price is a little steep dont ya think?

is it in as good of shape as this one? ive ridden in this 240 and its rust free, caged and all around a solid car. I say its worth exactly what hes asking

Im not tryin to shit on his thread just lettin him know whats out there. It is a nice lookin clean ride.

I was just backing up the price

it is obo but im A not in a hurry B the price has been approved by nicoclub members and has been called too low by some so pricing in my book is good. Theres lots or reasons people get rid of swaped 240’s for cheap there not done there rusted put theyre a hack job done by clem and cleatus in the woods somewhere this is a rust free shell its got really good suspension and its not all hacked up with an rb20 in it( thats what im guessing your buddy got)

always had a softspot for these