FS/FT Sprint Palm 755p Treo

I have had it for about 6 months. I plainly don’t like it and want to move on to a blackberry. Its pretty much brand new. Comes with the original box, all booklets and instructions, and all cables (wall charger, phone to computer cable, and headphones (never used)). I am even going to throw in a car charger since I am not gonna have any use for it any more. I spent over $400 on it…I would like to get $225. I am also open to trades for a Blackberry Curve (must be on the Sprint network).

Since I am not on these forums often the best/easiest/quickest way to get a hold of me is to send me an email at crisafullij@gmail.com. I have pics of everything as well…I am just too lazy to post them right now.

nextel compatable?

Hmmmm…interesting…I dont know to be honest. I will give sprint a ring a little later and find out for you.

It might be. I do know that the next phone I want it a Nextel phone and it is capatable with sprint. I will find out for sure for ya

It CAN be used on the Nextel network. They say you will prob lose your walkie talkie though since the palm doesnt have the buttons for it. If you dont use it that much, I dont see it being a problem. Still interested?

acctually might be idc about the walkie talkie ill let u know when i get my paycheck to see how much it is

Sounds good dude…Keep me posted

You wrote’s nice and I support youFAG轴承型号 FAG轴承型号 FAG轴承型号 FAG轴承型号