FS/ FT: Vzw Motorola Q

Well i got this phone about a month ago and love it but like everything else im sick of it all ready lol.I dont really use it for the purpose of it (emails and internet) I need a phone where they keys are not all exposed on the outside , because of my job the buttons always go off in my pocket.The phone is the silver grayish color.

Comes with extra extended battery, extended back, car charger, software, case, house charger, usb cable and a belt clip.

Phones in good shape with a few little scratches in two of the corners but none on the front or the screen.

Id really like to trade this phone for a envy.But if you have another phone or a decent offer ill consider it.

thanks,
mike

well i have the 1st chocolate its black. i would be intersted in just buyin this from you i love that phone. and i have an extra battery, charger, software, usb cable, car charger, and i did have a case just need to find it.

i have a casio GZone type S
water resistant, shock resistant. still have the box and a belt clip
camara ect
its the blue phone

How much cash would you want for it?

hmm, im gonna have to say no to the chocolate , a few of my friends have them and have gone through at least 4 a piece. Price wise im not sure make a decent offer.

would you be interested in my phone?
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=2995

let me know i have been wanting a Q maybe we could trade?

ill think about it.anyone else?

does this thing connect to WIFI?

why dont u just lock ur motorola q so u dont have to worry about the buttons being pressed? all u gotta press is the home key, then the spacebar.

its just not what i want anymore, i dont even use the email or internet on it.I want an envy

well i will give you cash for it if you give me a price.

i have a belt clip for it also, and if you want i can put some cash in, i have wanted a Q.

lg vx9400?

hmm i kinda really like that , is it all silver or does it have a black front?? any pics? lmk and well work something out

silver with black screen, just google it or go to verizon’s website. i just got it in june it’s near mint.

not too bad, im down for the trade i guess.

i’ll let you know i was thinking of throwing it up on ebay and buying a voyager when it comes out though…

alright, yea just let me know

the old v + cash?

the old envy?