FS: Full Bedroom Set

$200 cash right now takes it I need it outta here, otherwise it’s going into storage which I Don’t feel like doing.

Theres also a matching bed, but from packing I have rediculous amounts of clothes all over it right now.

PM me some pics please. I may be interested.

same w/pics imo!

PM that is

Got any other stuff you want to get rid of?

Cool Stuff…?

pics please

bump for pic request ( again )

I’ll try to get my roomate to take pics tomorrow during the day, I’m about to take a nap lol sorry my buddies have been “forceing” me to be extremely drunk since I decided to leave.

I’m trying to think of if there’s anything else I wana sell

bump for pics

cash in hand right now…lets see some pics.

I only live 10 minutes from the shop if you wana just stop over, I’m on center less than 2 minutes away from union in w. seneca

edit

I’m having 2nd thoughts on selling, this stuff is worth alot more than $200…and who knows how long i’ll stay in florida for so I might just take it to my moms and put it in her garage for now

One of the guys in my complex just offered me $325 for everything, I’m gunna have my roomate take pics tomorrow…so I bumped the price to $350 obo BTW this stuff is in mint condition

Bump for pics, also selling that mirror next to the one dresser.

looks like I’m leaving friday 100% so stuff needs to go !!!

Bump again I need to get this outta here by thursday since I’m leaving friday. So start making offers

picss??!?!?!?!?

At $200 yes… at $350 I’m out. GLWS :tup:

im in at $150 and your right down the street from me…lets do this asap

I’ll take 250 if someone buys it today, guy downstairs decided to keep the shit he had.

call me 716-432-6278 I wana get it out of here tomorrow morning
250 obo…I need this gone

200 right now i’m gunna be home till 9ish…call me asap

aight i’m already down in Florida, and my roomate wants this stuff out since I didn’t get a chance to store it before I left.

Today/Tomorrow special is
$175…someone please buy this, I could really use the money and there was alot of interest before. This is stuff is very well built, and awesome quality.