FS: G-Force Force 1 M2005 Helmet Size: Medium

Got it for a X-mas gift, doesnt fit, size medium brand new in teh box all stickers intact etc…

paid 149, want 125. its white, and size medium

http://www.saferacer.com/images/P/5410_1_lg.jpg

The value conscious racer chooses the G-FORCE Racing Gear Force One. The Force One is the top of the line when concerning cost efficiency and unmatched quality. This European styled, simple, clean look is what many of today’s racers are going for. If you need to update your style, and or, your Snell standards, the Force One has it all.

The Z38 Kevlar/Fiberglass composite shell is lightweight for the short runs or daylong events. The G-Flow ventilation system allows fresh air intake and siphons heated air from the driver’s helmet for easy evacuation.

The comfortable inner liner is made from soft knit nylon that is comfortable to the skin. All full-face helmets come with a SpecFit channel designed into the liner to secure and center the users’ eyewear. The helmet is equipped with an optically correct, quick interchange ProFit shield.

All full-face G-FORCE Racing Gear Force Series helmets come equipped with mounting points for the G-FORCE Racing Gear SRS-1 Helmet Restraint System.

Do you wear it while drive in the m3? or ridding your bicycle? if so thumbs up for a good helmet

i might need one for my passenger ridin in the mustang hahaha

If this is around in a little bit i might take it. we’ll see.

glwts

ive never warn it out of my apartment, just got it 3 days ago… its BRAND new in the box with the box/helmet bag etc, the tags are still on the sheild

.?