FS: Garrett 50 trim turbo

i just bought this turbo from 93gspeccivic, but i decided to go a different route with my turbo build (bigger turbo). when i bought it, i was told it was freshly rebuilt, there’s no shaft play and it spins freely. now for the specs…its a 50 trim T3 turbo, externally wastegated, .38 a/r, .53 intake and .47 exhaust, these are the specs i was given from the previous owner. i paid 175 for it, i’ll take 150 firm.
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4739/turbolv7.jpg

open to offers…

you bum

its not big enough

take a pic of the exhaust housing, never seen a .38a/r 50 before

ill get a couple more pics when i get home from work. and yeah, its small haha

Don’t you mean a .48 a/r?

i’m almost 100% sure its a .38, but you could be right.

where do you live I may think about picking this up

bump…oh and its a .36 a/r the 6 looked like an 8 at first glance. open to offers too…

holy shittt you weren’t kidding thats small.

yeah dude. you can have it for 120

max power? 300-400whp?

low 300’s

i’ll take 120 for it if anyone’s interested.

low 300’s at the wheels? Any web sites with specs i cant find shit on a .36 a/r

i put what specs i was given in the first post…thats all i know cuz i had a real hard time finding other specs too, so i gave up

hmm. i was looking something up and for a 4cylinder engine it made roughly 300wheel on 20lbs. it was a t3/t04b tho. dont quote me tho im not 100%, im sure you could get in contact with someone who knows garrett turbos to get an accurate power level if you are serious about buying it. for 120 its a good deal

you will be peaking at very low rpms with this turbo opposed to a higher A/R

yea i dont meed a “topendkiller” lol toda… i just want some more go in my dd… some low end grunt would be nice

well just let me know